Wetlook-Online

Message # 59324.4.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:That's the daily mail and sun for you, MK

Date: Thu 10/10/13 00:56:39 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well....the tabloid press will do anything to try and print something to make money.

But you would think that their reporters would have at least done some basic homework before they print a story....i.e. that video is not "new"...nor is the BA investigation either, cos I spoke with the original producer of that video today and he told me that he filmed that scene 5 years ago on his old camera before he bought a new HD camera, and BA contacted him 4 years ago with a letter and requested that he delete the video of Youtube....and he removed it from Youtube a long time ago However, the press were not the only parasites making money off this bogus story, cos the other parasite was the Youtube user who downloaded and stole that wetlook producers media, and then reposted it under his own usernanme....and so that Youtube user is also a paraside for monetizing his Youtube account and making money off the hundreds of thousand of views.. So, you have a dishonest press and a parasitic youtube user who stole the video and has made money off all those hits....meanwhile the original wetlook producer complied with BA's letter and request to remove the video 3 years ago.....so I hope that BA sue the pants off of that Youtube user for stealing that video from the guy who actually made it.

The UK press are too lazy to do their homework....i.e. they call this an "X rated video".....give me a break. There was never any X rated stuff or  nudity or sexual situations at all in that footage...it was mere a playful hairwashing scene done by a wetlook cameraman as "fun"///...and nothing else happened. If the UK press had done their homwwork and found out, as I did in 2 minutes, that the girl seen in that videoclip was a top UK model who had worked for Playboy and the Sun and News of the World many times.....if they had bothered to take 1 minute to check out that models official UK website, as I did, they would have seen some the REAL x rated content...which is all over her official website.

http://www.danniiharwood.net/free_tour_updates.html

Also....note to the clueless UK press....if you check out this models website you can find lots of adult scenes she has also dressed in UK Police Uniforms too.....so what does that mean.....call the Metropolitan Police in the UK and make up a news article that one of their female police officers is making adult videos....I don't think so.

Here's a news story for the Daily Mail to report on......the transporter beam on the USS Starship Enterprise has malfunctioned....and one of the Star Trek girls accidently got transported into my swimming pool last month when I shot this amazing incident,....

http://sexyflexi.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-191-0184

MK

In reply to Message (59324.4.1.1) Thumbs Down That's the daily mail and sun for you, MK

By Brit Bob - gb Thu 10/10/13 00:28:37 GMT

They really are rags. Both papers I'd not wipe my arse on let alone read for honest reporting.

But unfortunately they know what sells (says more about the British public than those two pieces of horrific impersonations of press?) and their readers would much prefer to believe it's a real scandal, maybe real stewardesses and that BA are 'investigating'.

From personal experience the Sun and Daily Mail aren't interested in 'truth' in what they print, but only what sells. One of their staff sneeringly told me this when I was going nuts at a story that was to all intents and purposes forgotten by 99% of those who read it the next day and the paper moved on to some other poor mug the next day.

Look at the Leveson Inquiry and Millie Dowler case to see what these scum papers are capable of.

/rant over. :-D

In reply to Message (59324.4.1) None proof of the dishonesty of the UK press

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 09/10/13 17:51:38 GMT

It took me 1 minute to look up Dannii Harwood's bio.....and aside from several appearancess in Playboy magazine she was also HIRED by The Sun and it's sister newspapers News of the World and appeared several times as a Page 3 girl...see her bio...

"She has appeared on stage with some celebrities, but after a short career in the West End, she had a chance to grab a slice of fame for herself. The lusty Lolita has now turned her attention to matters that require less clothing, leaving the theatre behind to pose for erotic photo shoots in national publications and on amateur fetish sites.

Appearances in top British Tabloids The Sun, The News Of The World, The Daily Star, The Saturday Star, The Sunday Star, The Sunday People, The Daily Sport, The Saturday Sport and The Sunday Sport have ensured that Dannii Harwood is getting recognised in the industry as a serious glamour model. She has also had the privilege of having her own column in Maxim for 6 months after winning 'The Little Black Book' competition. Getting an eyeful of her glorious form doesn't end there though, and dedicated fans will recognise the Busty Brit from appearances in Bizarre, FHM, Max Power, Heat, Nuts, Zoo, Men's Health, Ice and Loaded."

Read more about Dannii Harwood by www.adultwiki.net

http://www.danniiharwood.net/fullscreen.php

Official Website: http://www.danniiharwood.net/fullscreen.php

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So.....it was The Sun newspaper that started this bogus story that the Daily Mail picks up....and The Sun claims they do not know who the girl is in the video or where to find this girls.....yet she WORKED for them several times and was a regular Page 3 girl who appeared topless several times in their OWN newspapers.......and yet they claim now not to know who the girl in the video is.....yeah right.....just look thru your own list of Page 3 models....cos she worked for you several times already as a model.

MK

In reply to Message (59324.4) None How dumb are journalists and BA

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 09/10/13 17:13:49 GMT

How dumb are The Daily Mail and The Sun journalists and BA for claiming ignorance that they do not know who these girls are and cannot find them....so they need to investigate and find those girls....what a crock.

We all know who made this video (please do not mention it, cos we do not want him to get harrassed again by BA or the press).

And any British reporter with half a brain and likes sexy Sun tabloid  British girls knows who those girls are....one of them is a very famous adult model in the UK and she is all over the internet in many adult videos...

http://www.danniiharwood.net/free_tour.html

and yet nobody from BA or the press can seem to find one of the most famous adult models in the UK....give me a break....please. It took me only 10 seconds to find her website. Apparently BA and the UK press never heard of this thing called Google search.

This is just an example of the tabloid newspapers in the UK trying to make money by making up stories they KNOW to be bogus...merely to sell newspapers.

The only thing missing from that video....is an Elvis sighting or an Alien encounter.

Note to self; Don't fly BA in future, cos if they do not how to do an internet search and cannot recognize famous UK celebs and models...I worry about their competence at flying an airplane.

MK

In reply to Message (59324) Hello BA stewardesses

By Forbes - ex Wed 09/10/13 10:45:13 GMT

I think we have all seen and enjoyed this video - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450741/BA-stewardesses-facing-investigation-filming-strip-tease-video-posting-YouTube.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]