minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 04:13:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 593.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Sorry here's my answers sperated!

Date: Sun 20/10/02 05:23:30 GMT

Name: Dr Nobody us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Me: I also suspect that the water was probably reasonably warm.

leonmoomin-  No it was bloody freezing!!!

When I was in college, we used to set up a wading pool (usually a shallow one, once one 3 feet deep) on Saturday nights. We filled it with hot water from the laundry room tap (which had a screwthread attachement. We used so much water that at one point the school thought they had a leak.)

If the club has a decent hot water heater, perhaps they can use that to take some of the chill off.

(BTW, in our wading pool, aside from transient wetlook when someone was drunk, or didn't want to climb to the 6th floor to get her clothes, or was visiting for some event, it was mostly the girls. One girl usually wore red nylon shorts and a white t-shirt, one usually wore men's style blue cotton pyjamas (but she never managed to give us a good view of her frontside), and one usually wore a long burgundy or hunter green polyester satin nightgown (very clingy). Needless to say I was there almost every time it was out. (Including in the winter. It's pretty fun to have your hair freeze while still being warm, and having snowflakes fall on you.)

In reply to Message (593.1.1) Hello Sorry here's my answers sperated!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 20/10/02 04:54:32 GMT

Dr.N-  Great work Leon. This is the first tape that I've actually considered purchasing. (Got to worry about hiding it from a possibly unsympathetic wife, however.)

leonmoomin-  It is a fantastic tape!  Even if I do say so myself, easily the best tape I have ever shot!

Dr.N-  I really liked the combination between casual (such as the women in plane skirts and tops), and casual but pre-planned (the ones in costumes.) I especially liked the costumes, it made it seem like the participants were really having fun. Much as I like your fountain pics, there is always an aura of it being a bunch of drunk people after the bars close acting goofy.

leonmoomin-  I am going to retire from hanging around at bloody fountains, these poolparties are much easier and fun.  The dress theme of the night was, Emergency services, Doctors, nurses, police women, army girls etc.  I missed the previous event, that was school uniform (god damn it).

Dr.N-  I found it very interesting that most of the particpants at last weeks party seem to be women. At most of the "traditional" pool parties I've seen, it seemed more guys than girls were willing to take the plunge, but at Leon's shindig, the girls outnumbered the guys. I have a couple of theories:

leonmoomin-  Here is my theory, as you said, it is mainly girls who make the effort to go in fancy dress, the men seemed to be under the belief that they had to strip to their boxers to get into the pool and so most of them were to shy to do so.  A lot of the girls were asking on their way in, is it ok to go in with their clothes on, they were told, you can go in, in whatever you like.  Girls would not enter the pool if they had to strip down to do so, there was only on girl who brought a swimming costume, the funny thing is, she wore it in the first time she entered the pool, the next time she went in, she had put her skirt back on.

It was 80% girls in the pool.

Dr.N-  1. Because it was a dress up, and moreover dressup in costume, event, it was more interesting than just going to a party where there happened to be a pool. One thing that I noticed is that, in the vidcaps, most of the girls in costume (the nurses, the soldiers, the S&M cops) were in groups of two or three, so there is more case to reinforce behavior. (I also noticed that there was a bit of mock, or possibly not mock, flirting among the girls. I've seen that in wet t-shirt contest video/pictures, but always assumed that it was to pander to the audience.) Other than the two "life guards", I didn't see (in the vidcaps) any guys in costume, or a guy and a girl in matching costume. I know that costuming in general is more popular among girls than guys. BTW, what's up with the other casual tape with the people in school clothes (and, in some cases, somewhat risque school clothes). They looked a bit older than actual highschool (or the British equivelent) students. Are there parties where 20 somethings can dress up and pretend that they are high school students and then get to do all the irresponsible/fun things that they never managed to do in high-school?

leonmoomin-  The other tape was shot on a night after a "school disco" event, an event where 18+ people dress in school uniform and go to a nightclub, these events attract 1400 people a month.  In fact school uniform club events are very, very popular in the UK.  Girls always seem to flirt with each other in wetlook situations, something that Brian from crazy girls has been trying to tell you all for ages!

Dr.N-  2. Generally, women are more concerned than men about damaging their clothes. I think there is something about the Y chromosome that hinders understanding of washing instructions. It took me until I was married to realize that one didn't wash everything all at once at a warm temperature. At a party that just happens to have a pool, there is a very good chance that any given person (particularly a girl) will have at least one article of clothing that will be damaged (particularly because of the clorine) by the water. (Which is why half the girls who do get in seem to be wearing only their underwear.) In addition to the water at Leon's party being un, or less, chlorinated, the fact that the girls are wearing things that they deliberately know might get wet means that they will wear garments that are cheap, old, or hard to damage. I noticed that there was very little (if any) silk, and lots of cotton.

leonmoomin-  The pool was not clohrinated and in fact was bloody freezing.  The girls in the vidcaps were from only the first 40 minutes of the tape, a lot of other garments are represented on the rest of the tape.  I don't think the girls were thinking particularly hard about clothes damage, in fact I don't think they were thinking to much at all.  They just wanted to have a good time.  At least one girl went in with her mobile in her pocket.

The main reason for the female success of this event were two factors.

1. The MC was great, he was encouraging the girls in all night and offering free bottles of shampeign to those that did.

2. The other factor was my friend and me, with the camera.  The girls were told, truthfully that they would be on the video screens in the club and we were dragging girls through the barrier to the pool all night.

Dr.N-  3. It helped that the pool was not too deep, and had plenty of room. Both of these led to more opportunaty to "play" and splash about, and less fear of actually managing to stay afloat. The room meant that things weren't as intimate as in, say a hot tub, and the fact that the pool had a flat bottom, and that even when a person was sitting their head was above water, probably also increased the play aspect. I also suspect that the water was probably reasonably warm.

leonmoomin-  No it was bloody freezing!!!

Dr.N-  So maybe that's the trick to good pool party wetlook? Announce it as a costume pool party, and explain that it means that volunteers may be pushed in etc, there is a prize for most unusual swimming costume, best set of costumes, that there may be chicken fights etc. If it were summer, I knew people I thought would be into it, could get my wife to go along, and was twenty years younger, I might try it myself. Being an ex-academic, I'll just leave it as an exercise for the reader

leonmoomin-  Yeah, that is the trick, most girls don't seem to mind getting their costumes wet and once they are in, it encourages the other non-costumed girls in.

I am going to Bristol club with my tape from last week to pursuade them to hold these events, wish me luck.

leonmoomin Crown

In reply to Message (593.1) Hello Let me explain!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 20/10/02 04:45:32 GMT

Great work Leon. This is the first tape that I've actually considered purchasing. (Got to worry about hiding it from a possibly unsympathetic wife, however.)

It is a fantastic tape!  Even if I do say so myself, easily the best tape I have ever shot!

I really liked the combination between casual (such as the women in plane skirts and tops), and casual but pre-planned (the ones in costumes.) I especially liked the costumes, it made it seem like the participants were really having fun. Much as I like your fountain pics, there is always an aura of it being a bunch of drunk people after the bars close acting goofy.

I am going to retire from hanging around at bloody fountains, these poolparties are much easier and fun.  The dress theme of the night was, Emergency services, Doctors, nurses, police women, army girls etc.  I missed the previous event, that was school uniform (god damn it).

I found it very interesting that most of the particpants at last weeks party seem to be women. At most of the "traditional" pool parties I've seen, it seemed more guys than girls were willing to take the plunge, but at Leon's shindig, the girls outnumbered the guys. I have a couple of theories:

Here is my theory, as you said, it is mainly girls who make the effort to go in fancy dress, the men seemed to be under the belief that they had to strip to their boxers to get into the pool and so most of them were to shy to do so.  A lot of the girls were asking on their way in, is it ok to go in with their clothes on, they were told, you can go in, in whatever you like.  Girls would not enter the pool if they had to strip down to do so, there was only on girl who brought a swimming costume, the funny thing is, she wore it in the first time she entered the pool, the next time she went in, she had put her skirt back on.

It was 80% girls in the pool.

1. Because it was a dress up, and moreover dressup in costume, event, it was more interesting than just going to a party where there happened to be a pool. One thing that I noticed is that, in the vidcaps, most of the girls in costume (the nurses, the soldiers, the S&M cops) were in groups of two or three, so there is more case to reinforce behavior. (I also noticed that there was a bit of mock, or possibly not mock, flirting among the girls. I've seen that in wet t-shirt contest video/pictures, but always assumed that it was to pander to the audience.) Other than the two "life guards", I didn't see (in the vidcaps) any guys in costume, or a guy and a girl in matching costume. I know that costuming in general is more popular among girls than guys. BTW, what's up with the other casual tape with the people in school clothes (and, in some cases, somewhat risque school clothes). They looked a bit older than actual highschool (or the British equivelent) students. Are there parties where 20 somethings can dress up and pretend that they are high school students and then get to do all the irresponsible/fun things that they never managed to do in high-school?

The other tape was shot on a night after a "school disco" event, an event where 18+ people dress in school uniform and go to a nightclub, these events attract 1400 people a month.  In fact school uniform club events are very, very popular in the UK.

2. Generally, women are more concerned than men about damaging their clothes. I think there is something about the Y chromosome that hinders understanding of washing instructions. It took me until I was married to realize that one didn't wash everything all at once at a warm temperature. At a party that just happens to have a pool, there is a very good chance that any given person (particularly a girl) will have at least one article of clothing that will be damaged (particularly because of the clorine) by the water. (Which is why half the girls who do get in seem to be wearing only their underwear.) In addition to the water at Leon's party being un, or less, chlorinated, the fact that the girls are wearing things that they deliberately know might get wet means that they will wear garments that are cheap, old, or hard to damage. I noticed that there was very little (if any) silk, and lots of cotton.

The pool was not clohrinated and in fact was bloody freezing.  The girls in the vidcaps were from only the first 40 minutes of the tape, a lot of other garments are represented on the rest of the tape.  I don't think the girls were thinking particularly hard about clothes damage, in fact I don't think they were thinking to much at all.  They just wanted to have a good time.  At least one girl went in with her mobile in her pocket.

The main reason for the female success of this event were two factors.

1. The MC was great, he was encouraging the girls in all night and offering free bottles of shampeign to those that did.

2. The other factor was my friend and me, with the camera.  The girls were told, truthfully that they would be on the video screens in the club and we were dragging girls through the barrier to the pool all night.

3. It helped that the pool was not too deep, and had plenty of room. Both of these led to more opportunaty to "play" and splash about, and less fear of actually managing to stay afloat. The room meant that things weren't as intimate as in, say a hot tub, and the fact that the pool had a flat bottom, and that even when a person was sitting their head was above water, probably also increased the play aspect. I also suspect that the water was probably reasonably warm.

No it was bloody freezing!!!

So maybe that's the trick to good pool party wetlook? Announce it as a costume pool party, and explain that it means that volunteers may be pushed in etc, there is a prize for most unusual swimming costume, best set of costumes, that there may be chicken fights etc. If it were summer, I knew people I thought would be into it, could get my wife to go along, and was twenty years younger, I might try it myself. Being an ex-academic, I'll just leave it as an exercise for the reader

Yeah, that is the trick, most girls don't seem to mind getting their costumes wet and once they are in, it encourages the other non-costumed girls in.

I am going to Bristol club with my tape from last week to pursuade them to hold these events, wish me luck.

leonmoomin Crown

In reply to Message (593) Hello Comments about Leon's Party

By Dr Nobody - us Sun 20/10/02 04:21:01 GMT

Great work Leon. This is the first tape that I've actually considered purchasing. (Got to worry about hiding it from a possibly unsympathetic wife, however.)

I really liked the combination between casual (such as the women in plane skirts and tops), and casual but pre-planned (the ones in costumes.) I especially liked the costumes, it made it seem like the participants were really having fun. Much as I like your fountain pics, there is always an aura of it being a bunch of drunk people after the bars close acting goofy.

I found it very interesting that most of the particpants at last weeks party seem to be women. At most of the "traditional" pool parties I've seen, it seemed more guys than girls were willing to take the plunge, but at Leon's shindig, the girls outnumbered the guys. I have a couple of theories:

1. Because it was a dress up, and moreover dressup in costume, event, it was more interesting than just going to a party where there happened to be a pool. One thing that I noticed is that, in the vidcaps, most of the girls in costume (the nurses, the soldiers, the S&M cops) were in groups of two or three, so there is more case to reinforce behavior. (I also noticed that there was a bit of mock, or possibly not mock, flirting among the girls. I've seen that in wet t-shirt contest video/pictures, but always assumed that it was to pander to the audience.) Other than the two "life guards", I didn't see (in the vidcaps) any guys in costume, or a guy and a girl in matching costume. I know that costuming in general is more popular among girls than guys. BTW, what's up with the other casual tape with the people in school clothes (and, in some cases, somewhat risque school clothes). They looked a bit older than actual highschool (or the British equivelent) students. Are there parties where 20 somethings can dress up and pretend that they are high school students and then get to do all the irresponsible/fun things that they never managed to do in high-school?

2. Generally, women are more concerned than men about damaging their clothes. I think there is something about the Y chromosome that hinders understanding of washing instructions. It took me until I was married to realize that one didn't wash everything all at once at a warm temperature. At a party that just happens to have a pool, there is a very good chance that any given person (particularly a girl) will have at least one article of clothing that will be damaged (particularly because of the clorine) by the water. (Which is why half the girls who do get in seem to be wearing only their underwear.) In addition to the water at Leon's party being un, or less, chlorinated, the fact that the girls are wearing things that they deliberately know might get wet means that they will wear garments that are cheap, old, or hard to damage. I noticed that there was very little (if any) silk, and lots of cotton.

3. It helped that the pool was not too deep, and had plenty of room. Both of these led to more opportunaty to "play" and splash about, and less fear of actually managing to stay afloat. The room meant that things weren't as intimate as in, say a hot tub, and the fact that the pool had a flat bottom, and that even when a person was sitting their head was above water, probably also increased the play aspect. I also suspect that the water was probably reasonably warm.

So maybe that's the trick to good pool party wetlook? Announce it as a costume pool party, and explain that it means that volunteers may be pushed in etc, there is a prize for most unusual swimming costume, best set of costumes, that there may be chicken fights etc. If it were summer, I knew people I thought would be into it, could get my wife to go along, and was twenty years younger, I might try it myself. Being an ex-academic, I'll just leave it as an exercise for the reader.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]