MyWetloook

Message # 59260

Subject: Square As much Luna as possible

Date: Thu 03/10/13 02:20:07 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello all,

We have a new update on "[i]A Splash of Glamour[/i]" to share with you. This cute brunette is Luna, she is relatively new to the whole wetlook thing, and this set will be the second featuring her. When we set up photo sessions with a model, we often do several shoots, taking advantage of the opportunity to get as much accomplished as possible with the model.  

For this set we had Luna get dressed in a sexy little business suit and brown suede platform pumps for a swim both above and underwater. It was a gorgeous hot summer day here in Florida. But Luna was wearing that light brown business jacket. And she was getting quite warm in it. The pool couldn't had been more inviting....

She also had a slight problem with her high heels. Once the heels got wet, they became loose, and she seemed to constantly lose her shoes. In this photo, she actually dove right out of them.

This was certainly a fun set to shoot for us.

If you can't get enough of Luna, we also did a video of her while we were photographing this set. You can see the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfg6fsy75fU

For more of our video work, please check out "[i]Always Wet and Sexy[/i]" on our Clips 4 Sale site;

http://clips4sale.com/studio/56421/Always-Wet-And-Sexy#startingpoint

Sincerely EdR & Tess  :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]