minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 08:57:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 59232.3.2

Subject: Hello Re:Did wetlook get commercialized like everything else? RIP Candids?

Date: Tue 01/10/13 23:11:44 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I remember those days. Any interesting scene on TV was gone, no way to capture it. Today it's all over the place in no time. And that's why it takes so long now to assemble my clips collections, plus there just aren't as many good scenes as there used to be.  Speaking of lost clips, I'm still waiting for one of the retro TV channels to air the old Pete and Gladys series, although it only lasted a couple of seasons. In the Misplaced Weekend episode from December of 1960 they take a vacation to Palm Springs and end up in the pool at the end. IMDB's plot summary doesn't mention Palm Springs, but The Classic TV Archive does.

http://ctva.biz/US/Comedy/PeteAndGladys.htm

In reply to Message (59232.3) None Re:Did wetlook get commercialized like everything else? RIP Candids?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 01/10/13 15:49:14 GMT

You must be a young guy if you think 2008-2010 were the good old days, cos I first started taking wetlook pics in the late 60's and early 70's.....and in those days the only way to find wetlook was to get off your butt and spend hours and hours and hours at the Public Library or in book stores.....thumbing thru old books and magazines to search for stuff, or, when I was not wasting half of of my life in libraries and book stores, I was travelling constantly, taking trips to the UK beaches in the 1970's with my poloroid camera.....so basically before the internet existed the only way to find wetlook media was to spend a lot of time and  money and shoe leather....so you really needed to spend a lot of time and effort into finding wetlook media. But today, since the internet, you do not even need to put your shoes on or leave your lazy-boy comfy chair.....you just click click click and you can find wetlook media with no effort at all....so that is what I define as the internet age being an age of spoiled lazy people, cos there is no "sport" in finding wetlook today....the 99% of non contributers on this forum can get spoon fed every day by links from the 1% of active contributors on this forum who really make the effort to feed the masses with their findings and links etc.

Behing a true "wetlook hunter" since 1970, I can tell you there used to be a lot of fun doing research and finding things....but today "the thrill of the chase" is gone because before the internet and dvrs and catchuptv and youtube existed when you found or captured something, it was a like a fisherman landing a giant Marlin......cos if you did not catch it,....then it was lost. But today....nothing is ever lost any more, cos if you missed something that airs on tv today, you can use your cable systems catchup tv replay system to find it, and you can guarantee that 100 people already posted it on Youtube (e.g. the latest Holly Willoughby wetlook and slimed dress scene on Celebrity Juice that just happened)....so there is no point in me posting infos on a video that is already all over the internet etc.

These days you have to work really hard to try and find things that nobody else knows about. My interests are in looking for long lost vintage wetlook scenes from old tv shows, where wetlook scenes happened and they were never discovered before. For example, yesterday I found an amazing wetlook scene from a 1970 American tv series I had never heard of or seen, called "Pat Paulsen's Half a Comedy Hour" that only aired for 13 episodes in 1970 before it was cancelled. The show was basically a clone of the old "Laugh In" series and had many of the same guests. I found a torrent of those 13 episodes on a tv traders forum and when scanning the episodes I found an amazing wetlook scene with Pat and Jo Anne Worley (a Laugh in regular)...where they are in an underwater living room sketch and Jo Anne gets totally soaked in her blouse, skirt and pantyhose......now that was a nice find, mainly beacuse nobody knew that scene even existed cos it was not my Wamtec database of known wetlook scenes, and the scene is not on Youtube. Similary, last week I found an undiscovered wetlook scene from 1980 with Marie Osmond, from a variety series called "The Big Show": where Marie is in a white dress in a sinking boat in a stage pool and ends up in the pool.

I guess I am like those folks who enjoy hunting for lost treasure with a metal detector on the beach.....i.e. I have no interest in looking at gems that are already captured and placed in a jewellery store, but if I can find a lost gem on the beach....thats my hobby and fun.

So, wetlook today is like a jewellery store where all the gems are easy to find in one big online store, and I have no interest in things that somebody else already found, cos my hobby and fun is to search for things that have never been found or posted here before.

Which reminds me.....Happy Birthday Julie Andrews.....here is a behind the scenes newspaper clipping showing Julie while making her famous wet scenes in The Sound of Music....

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV/status/385033556851830784/photo/1/large?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=WamtecTV&utm_content=385033556851830784

MK

In reply to Message (59232) Question Did wetlook get commercialized like everything else? RIP Candids?

By Phoenix_Mike - us Tue 01/10/13 11:45:11 GMT

No offense intended to our fantastic wetlook producers, but something has changed in the recent years. Remember Rumpel and all the candid photos? Remember regular Russian posts of free photos, that generally existed untill 2011, less so in 2012 and even less this year? Even the Heat in St. Pete series has less and less photos with each year. Estonian sites, for instance, like the famous fotoalbum.ee (google on the forum to see in how many posts it was) have also dried up with the candid wetlook taken down and no new stuff posted.

I find this sad, as it's really hard to fake emotions. A spontaneous fully clothed dip in the water never really looks the same when done by a model on a pay site. And buying candid wetlook, which is also an option on some sites is just to darn expensive for most, as these tapes/clips while long usually contain lets say one seen for a persons taste. Mind you, I'm not complaining and not criticizing the models. Just wondering what happened to candid wetlook.

My thoughts were provoked by the "spoiled" posts in many topics lately - saying that we are spoiled. As a lover of candid and spontaneous wetlook I just have to disagree. The days of spoiled were like 2008 - 2010, when webshots and flickr posts were almost daily occurrences. But maybe some candid wetlook lovers still have good sources that haven't dried up? Any ideas? Except Youtube. This is still as good as ever, but surprisingly... not better then a few years back. The quality may be HD more often, but there is less spontaneity as with everything.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]