minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:59:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 59232.1

Subject: None Re:Did wetlook get commercialized like everything else? RIP Candids?

Date: Tue 01/10/13 13:15:39 GMT

Name: ZR ve

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Totally in agreement
In reply to Message (59232) Question Did wetlook get commercialized like everything else? RIP Candids?

By Phoenix_Mike - us Tue 01/10/13 11:45:11 GMT

No offense intended to our fantastic wetlook producers, but something has changed in the recent years. Remember Rumpel and all the candid photos? Remember regular Russian posts of free photos, that generally existed untill 2011, less so in 2012 and even less this year? Even the Heat in St. Pete series has less and less photos with each year. Estonian sites, for instance, like the famous fotoalbum.ee (google on the forum to see in how many posts it was) have also dried up with the candid wetlook taken down and no new stuff posted.

I find this sad, as it's really hard to fake emotions. A spontaneous fully clothed dip in the water never really looks the same when done by a model on a pay site. And buying candid wetlook, which is also an option on some sites is just to darn expensive for most, as these tapes/clips while long usually contain lets say one seen for a persons taste. Mind you, I'm not complaining and not criticizing the models. Just wondering what happened to candid wetlook.

My thoughts were provoked by the "spoiled" posts in many topics lately - saying that we are spoiled. As a lover of candid and spontaneous wetlook I just have to disagree. The days of spoiled were like 2008 - 2010, when webshots and flickr posts were almost daily occurrences. But maybe some candid wetlook lovers still have good sources that haven't dried up? Any ideas? Except Youtube. This is still as good as ever, but surprisingly... not better then a few years back. The quality may be HD more often, but there is less spontaneity as with everything.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]