Wetlook-Online

Message # 5922.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Great leçon but can we see the result please

Date: Thu 18/09/03 05:03:02 GMT

Name: Ryben uu

Email: thejobber2002@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

thanks you boss
In reply to Message (5922.3.1) Hello Re: King Leon deserves a TV show, for sure!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 18/09/03 01:11:04 GMT

They have already had several versions of the kind of tv show Leonmoomin could do...i.e. "Anything for money" with Fred Travelena was done in the 1980's (remember the hot tub they set up in the street...and getting fully clothed ladies in business suits and dresses going in for money)...

, or more recently "Bet You Will" in the USA and "Wud Ya Cud Ya" in the UK...and "Over De Rooie" in Holland and "Who Dares Wins" in Australia etc etc.... all of these shows have the concept of a reporter going out into the street...and getting the public to do wet & messy wacky things in public for money. But thats not hard to do...cos people will do ANYTHING if you offer them a few dollars...

Leonmoomin could do a whole new angle on this kind of show....i.e. "Anything for Nothing"...where he roams the streets and gets people to do wacky things for NO MONEY AT ALL....and the studio audience panel gets to vote on whether he will succeed or not...without parting with a single penny.

I would not bet against Leonmoomin though....cos he could charm the spots off a leopard.

MK

In reply to Message (5922.3) Crown King Leon deserves a TV show, for sure!

By Red Johnson - us Wed 17/09/03 11:27:35 GMT

Imagine a television series featuring King Leon coaxing pretty young 19 year old babes into the fountains, fully clothed in nice looking dresses and other outfits!  Even I would start watching the "telly" again!
In reply to Message (5922) Film/AVI New Leonmoomin clip

By JW - gb Wed 17/09/03 07:57:32 GMT

Another clip from the CF007 fountain tape. This one should be of particular interest to those who are interested in the great man's technique.

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]