Wetlook-Online

Message # 59173.2.1

Subject: None Re:new Twitter and Facebook feeds

Date: Fri 27/09/13 16:37:37 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I like my privacy too, and that is why I created my Twitter and Facebook profiles with false informations and did not use my real name or bio infos....cos all of my family are on Facebook and I did not want them to find my Facebook account either...so I have a personal facebook account that my family is on, and then I created a separate facebook account for wamtec that has bogus profile infos. Same thing for twitter, I have none of my personal info stored on my Twitter account. FYI you do not need to register with Facebook or Twitter to read my feeds....you can just read them from my website homepage widget at www.wamtec.com on the right side margin, cos while I will still be posting here, I am going to post a lot less infos on this forum in future and will be posting more on my Twitter feed instead.

MK

In reply to Message (59173.2) None Re:new Twitter and Facebook feeds

By JT - jbt56@sonic.net us Fri 27/09/13 14:41:43 GMT

Although I applaud you heading into more 21st century technologies, I won't 'like' your facebook page, as I like to keep this area of my interests somewhat private, and I have never figured out just what this 'Twitter' thing is, and have no interest in doing so. Hopefully you won't leave the forum behind completely!

BTW, looooong time lurker here- since Day One, or close to it, but I believe this is maybe my third post here.

In reply to Message (59173) None new Twitter and Facebook feeds

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 27/09/13 03:06:10 GMT

Rather than taking up too much space on this forum every day with my usual blabber about wet and messy tv clips and events and media finds, I decided to create my own Twitter and Facebook feeds so that folks who are interested can get some exclusive tips on media links and events, instead of posting so much all the time on this forum. Folks who are are interested can follow my Twitter and sync'd Facebook feeds in 3 different ways...either

follow my Twitter feed at

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

or follow my Facebook feed at

https://www.facebook.com/wamtec

or browse the scrolling Twitter feed imbedded on my website

http://wamtec.com/

I am not 21 years old with 42 inch breasts and spending all day doing wetlook scenes in the bath tub or shower or covering myself in cream pies, nor am I Justin Bieber or Katy Perry -- so I do not expect to get lots of followers, cos I am an old fart who merely has lots of  useless wet and messy information and tips in my head on where to find new wetlook and messy media links or where to go to see upcoming wet or messy events.....so this feed is purely for the old fogies like me who may wish to chat and share information and tips about the WAM culture.

I did a keyword search on the 3 major wet and messy forums, and could only find 10 people who use Twitter to communicate with like-minded wet and messy fans....and only 4 of those people were producers and the others were bloggers. There are over 15,000 people registered on those 3 forums, so I am sure there are more folks out there who may like to chat about wet and messy topics......so I linked with all the wam people I could find....but if I missed any of you, then follow me and I will reciprocate and follow you back.

Bear in mind, you do not need to be a mobile device user in order to communicate on Twitter or Facebook, cos you can browse the feeds and links on your desktop pc too.....so lets see how many people want to chat this way.

As I mentioned, I will be posting links to exclusivethings you will not see me posting on this forum....just to keep things interesting, cos all I have to offer is wam information and my video uploads.....cos I can't wow you by posting wetlook or messy pictures of myself....ha ha...what a scary thought.

I will also be using Twitter to get requests from Android users regarding what they want to see me uploadiing to our Free TV channel for wam fans....so browse my archives and let me know what you want to see being uploaded in the future...

http://wamtec.com/entrance/tapelists/tapelists.html

Hopefully I will see some of you on Twitter....I will try my best to keep things lively and interesting with postings every day.

MK

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]