minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:57:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 59158.1.2.1

Subject: Info Re:...tks for the feedback...we need more mobile users to give us feedback

Date: Wed 25/09/13 20:31:50 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

MK - you're correct, its the browser.  But I'm not using the Puffin or some other unusual browser.  What I AM using is the Android version of Firefox, and I REALLY don't want to change the default back to the stock browser.  Firefox on my Android phone shares visited pages, bookmarks and other information with Firefox on my computers, which is what I've used as a default browser there for several years.  So if I were to switch back, I lose all that nice smartphone-desktop sharing & integration.

I did copy the URL from the Firefox window which was opened, and pasted it into the stock browser, and the channel played fine.  So I can maybe just save a bookmark in the stock browser and access from there, I guess.

A suggestion - could you ask your developers to code in the ability to choose a browser from the app?  I know that can be done, I"ve had several other apps which use/open a browser window, and when you start them up the first time, you get a dialog asking which program you want to use - and it lists all the compatible apps - in the case web clients - which are installed on your phone.  You can click on "This time only" or "always" and if you select "always" then its wired to that app for all future uses, whether or not that's your default internet browser.

In reply to Message (59158.1.2) None Re:...tks for the feedback...we need more mobile users to give us feedback

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 25/09/13 18:50:05 GMT

OK....I checked with our developer and it is not an app related problem but a browser compatibility issue with your browser. The app works just fine with most of the generic browsers that come pre-installed with smartphones, but it is not always compatible with 3rd party proprietary browsers like the Puffin Browser, cos I have a Samsung phone too and I initially avoided the generic Samsung browser and installed the Puffin Browser, cos several people recommended that Puffin was the best browser to use etc. However, that turned out to be completely wrong, cos the Puffin browser I installed turned out to be rubbish and I got the same error you encountered, where the streams did not play. So, I uninstalled Puffin and then just used the generic Samsung browser....and then everything worked just fine. So....I suggest you change the default settings for your browser control on your phone...and change the browser to the standard Samsung browser instead.....and this should resolve things.

MK

In reply to Message (59158.1) None ...tks for the feedback...we need more mobile users to give us feedback

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 25/09/13 15:23:54 GMT

Tks for the feedback.

I just tested the channel 5 minutes ago, and I have a Samsung Galaxy too....but I have the Note II, not the S3....and everything is working just fine. I also got feedback from my friend Darryl who has a Samsung tablet and it works for him too.  Can you try again, because maybe it was a temporary connection problom with your carrier. We have had over 200 people install the app so far and nobody else has reported problems, so I will refer your report to our Developer to see if he has any tips to offer. Please check the other channels too, because the Celebrity Nudes channel is a 100% free channel, and the other 15 wet and messy channels have a 2 minute free preview as well, and tell me if this error message appears on all the channels or only on the Free Andoid channel. Please send further reports to me by email at wamtec@comcast.net and I will refer this report to our developer and obtain his feedback.

One tip I can suggest....check to see what default browser you have installed on your phone, because we have seen that some mobile browsers are not able to play streaming video e.g. I tried to use the Puffin mobile browser and that did not work with our streams, so I changed the browser on my phone to use the standard browser that came with my Samsung phone, and then it worked fine with Samsung's default browser.....so...try changing your phone's browser to an alternate browser, cos you normally get a choice of 2 different browsers you can use on your phone.

MK

In reply to Message (59158) Question MK - SB Free Android app/channel problems...

By FountainFrolic - us Wed 25/09/13 13:28:42 GMT

MK - hope its ok to post this here rather than emailing, figured it was possible others might have the same issue.

I installed your SB Android app, and when I start it (Galaxy S3) I see the Free Android Channel as one of the choices.  But when I click on that, instead of streaming within the app, it opens a browser window to that channel.  The browser window displays a black box where video would be, but has the error message superimposed: "No video with supported format and MIME type found."

I can't find any configuration options within the app, so am stuck at this point.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]