Message # 59136

Subject: Angry URGENT to customers!

Date: Mon 23/09/13 01:17:26 GMT

Name: WK us

Email: waterloggedproductions@gmail.com

Website: http://www.yahoo.com/ / waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I need to make this announcement to all persons  trying to order thru Paypal with us.,

It is Not really  PP  fault,   but  they insist they need a tax ID  number  so we good  Americans  can  give a portion

of everyones payment  to our fine government (IRS)  I  guess to pay for more wars..who knows?

BUT  anyhow,  Baby girl is on top of this and it will be resolved ON  MONDAY  Sept 23rd.

So  persons trying to order memberships,  video clips and other items on the site will once

again be able to use paypal thru WLP to Pay.....We appologise for this inconvience to down time on

customer orders, but we were just made aware of this fact from Paypal and must cooperate

with them so the account will once again be active for customer orders....This means  you can still

take advantage of the early bird special on the new season of Ladies beginning  October 6th

from WLP......Again...sorry  for our  sad greedy government..,  but  it will be  back to normal Monday.

Regards   (WK)   @  waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]