Wetlook-Online

Message # 59132.1.1.1

Subject: None ...watch out for Oktoberfest next month

Date: Mon 23/09/13 17:14:57 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree they can be very sexy.....if you can be there and capture the right moments.....because the biggest problem when the mainstream media cover these events is that they never show you the wetlook money shots of the girls exiting the water. The mainstream media always does tv spots where they focus most of their spots on conducting interviews with people standing around at the event, and then they show a quick cut of people jumping in, but rarely show you any actual wetlook shots, cos they never show the girls exit the water and just show people jumping in a rapid fire succession. The camera coverage is never done in a way that shows good wetlook moments. Dirndl events are filmed in the same way as Black Tie Beach.....i.e. lots of intervews and rarely any wetlook moments are seen, so the only way to properly capture a Dirndl event is for somebody from Austria or Switzerland to go to these events and capture them in a wetlook way and not in the mainstream media way of covering things. I did have a friend from Austria who attended these events in 2007, and he captured all those moments that you never see on tv news spots or on youtube clips....see here..

http://www.beingwet.com/images/SM12/SM12.html

I think the pool jumping season for Dirndl events has ended for this year.....but if you are in Germany and attend any of the bigger Oktoberfest beer festivals next month......looking for any Oktoberfest events that advertise a dunk tank....because in the past I have seen photos from some Oktoberfest events where they had a dunk tank and they had girls in their "full" Dirndle costumes being dunked in the dunk tank....by "full" costumes....I mean....they left their white panthose and shoes on....which is better than the pool jump events, cos those pool jump events the girls are always in bare legs and feet....,but at the Dirndl dunk tank events they leave their pantyhose and shoes on. If I were living in Germany....I would be surfing the net to look for which Oktoberfest events have a dunk tank game.....cos what could be better.....than enjoying a beer while watching Dirndl girls getting dunked in a dunk tank.....to me that would be Nirvana.

MK

In reply to Message (59132.1.1) In Love Re:Sexy and soaked Dirndl!!!

By MaK - dk Mon 23/09/13 10:18:59 GMT

I completely agree. You don't find anything much more sexy and feminine than a wet dirndl - especially the long ones and/or the ones with petticoats.

Just a pity that girls-mag is not a wetlook site and that you can't see much if you don't register. It may be a little too much to register just for a single set or look around on the site. We lack a simple, anonymous way to make a payment and get a download link without exposing credit card information, name, address and e-mail address (PayPal only hides the credit card number).

In reply to Message (59132.1) In Love Re:Sexy and soaked Dirndl!!!

By Doug DresstwoSplash - dougdresstwosplash@gmail.com us Mon 23/09/13 04:09:10 GMT

Pretty European girls all wet in their dirndls is, I think, the closest thing in today's world to wet girls in 1890-1910 swim dresses.

Dirndls are sexy, and Sexy times 10 when wet!!!  :-)  <3 <3 <3

In reply to Message (59132) Thumbs Up Sexy and soaked Dirndl!!!

By lover of female wetlook - nc-schraehe@netcologne.de de Sun 22/09/13 15:13:56 GMT

Here is a link to a new photoset done by Val Mont, a photographer from Munich. Andy Magy is a beautiful young woman who wears a nice silk dirndl for the October Festival. She is posing in a park, but at the end she clims into a fountain and soaks her dirndl completly! You can purchase the set for € 7,90. It is worth that!

Here is the link:

http://www.girls-mag.de/index.php?cPath=184&XTCsid=cd2848a1070dc49a42f8304bfa00a29d (Dirndl2)

Kindest regards

Hendrik

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]