minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:19:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 59132.1.1

Subject: In Love Re:Sexy and soaked Dirndl!!!

Date: Mon 23/09/13 10:18:59 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I completely agree. You don't find anything much more sexy and feminine than a wet dirndl - especially the long ones and/or the ones with petticoats.

Just a pity that girls-mag is not a wetlook site and that you can't see much if you don't register. It may be a little too much to register just for a single set or look around on the site. We lack a simple, anonymous way to make a payment and get a download link without exposing credit card information, name, address and e-mail address (PayPal only hides the credit card number).

In reply to Message (59132.1) In Love Re:Sexy and soaked Dirndl!!!

By Doug DresstwoSplash - dougdresstwosplash@gmail.com us Mon 23/09/13 04:09:10 GMT

Pretty European girls all wet in their dirndls is, I think, the closest thing in today's world to wet girls in 1890-1910 swim dresses.

Dirndls are sexy, and Sexy times 10 when wet!!!  :-)  <3 <3 <3

In reply to Message (59132) Thumbs Up Sexy and soaked Dirndl!!!

By lover of female wetlook - nc-schraehe@netcologne.de de Sun 22/09/13 15:13:56 GMT

Here is a link to a new photoset done by Val Mont, a photographer from Munich. Andy Magy is a beautiful young woman who wears a nice silk dirndl for the October Festival. She is posing in a park, but at the end she clims into a fountain and soaks her dirndl completly! You can purchase the set for € 7,90. It is worth that!

Here is the link:

http://www.girls-mag.de/index.php?cPath=184&XTCsid=cd2848a1070dc49a42f8304bfa00a29d (Dirndl2)

Kindest regards

Hendrik

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]