Wetlook-Online

Message # 59125.3.1

Subject: None the bad news and the good news, a real bonus-3 extra Fox girls

Date: Sun 22/09/13 16:48:20 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well....I was able to capture their webcast, which had 30 minutes of additional footage of that event that did not go out over the air on TV.....and here's what happened...

...the bad news is.....they lied, cos at the end of their broadcast show they teased the viewers by telling people to watch their internet webcast in order to see Alisyn go down the water slide again.......baloney....she did not, She only went down the waterslide the one time you saw it on the over-the-air show, and in their internet webcast all they  did were extra interviews with Alysin in the street for 10 minutes, standing around in her wet dress, while showing replays of her slide etc.....and she begged off going down the slide again, so after 10 minutes of interviews, she waved goodbye to the crowds in the street and walked back inside the building....but....

....the real bonus and surprize, that you did not see on the air, was that after Alysin left then 3 of the other Fox ladies came out and went down the waterslide into the pool.....i.e. weathergirl Maria Molina, reporter Anna Kooiman, and Elisabeth Hasselback came out and went on the slide and into the pool. Granted, they were not in dresses, they were all wearing red football jerseys with tight black leggings.....not my preference, but I am getting to like the look of shiny tight wet leggings, especially when Fox Anchor Jenna Lee did the same waterslide stunt 3 months ago and she looked great in wet leggings. Anyway, Maria, Anna and Elizabeth looked pretty darn good in those wet leggiings....but the real bonus came at the end, cos they had mud on their shirts and leggings too, so they connected a garden hose and gave it to Elizabeth and she hosed down Maria, and then Maria took the hose and hosed down Elizabeth, and then the 2 ladies played in the street with the garden hose......so this was10 minutes of off air footage that was only on the webcast.

This reminds me of the good old days in the 1980's, when I used to have a 16 ft C/K band satellite dish in my garden, cos in the 1980's if you had a big dish system you could watch all the live feeds sent from the remote trucks to their tv stations, and see all the footage that never went out over the air, cos in those days the satellite feeds were in the clear and not encrypted. I remember one amazing wetlook event I captured with my big dish system during a half time show at the Orange Bowl football game....where it was pouring with rain and the cheerleaders got a real soaking in the half time show....and they never showed that half time show over the air...cos on the tv version they cut the half time show out and went back to the studio and the commenators who were discussing the football game....so nobody saw that halftime show over the air, but because I had a big dish I was able to see the live feeds from the cameramen on the ground and capture those wet scenes. Sadly you cannot do that today, cos today all the live feeds from the sat trucks are digitally encrypted.

MK

In reply to Message (59125.3) None Re:Fox & Friend - live webcast

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Sun 22/09/13 02:29:16 GMT

Yeah Mark,

I heard them talk about Alisyn doing again on the live stream, but I had to go work. I don't think I have anyway of saving such a thing anyway, although this older MAC OS I have has an activity window option (that the latest system does not) that might have worked. I should have called in sick.

K.

In reply to Message (59125) None Fox & Friend - live webcast

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 21/09/13 15:48:07 GMT

Did anyone record the Fox and Friends "live" streaming webcast from their website this morning....cos Alison K went down the water slide into the pool in her pink dress, and this was covered somewhat on the broadcast version of the show, but then they cut to commercial break and they ended the show after that, and you only saw her slide once into the pool, but they said on their live streaming webcast that aired after the show ended on the TV broadcase, it continued online on their live streaming show where Alison went down the water slide a few more times.......so if you recorded the live streams from their website you got to see a lot more than you saw on the TV channel version, cos they cut away for commercial break while the wetlook antics continued on the online version.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]