minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 08:43:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 59112.1

Subject: None Re:Wow! (Event for an MK secret agent)

Date: Fri 20/09/13 23:05:19 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Here are the problems...

- For wet events to be covered well by our cameramen, the events have to be precise and predictable on certain dates and locations...e.g. events like Songkran in Thailand are easy to predict...cos we know the 2 best locations to go to and what the dates are. Same goes for events like the USC Song Girls cheerleaders event in Lake Tahoe or the NCA College Cheerleaders wet events aty Daytona Beach or the Black Tie Beach event held in Coney Island in New York....cos those are all annual events where we can find out the exact time and place to go etc....so those are easy peasy for any wetlook fan or cameraman to attend.

- So, if the event is predictable and easy to cover at set locations, all we need to do is find somebody who lives near that area or is willing to travel there.

I am well aware of all those Portuguese "Quiema das Fitas" events....but those are not all in one place or city and not even held at one time....cos so far I have seen videos from those events in at least 12 different cities and locations, and at 3-4 different times of the year.....so this is a totally unpredictable moving target that few people except a wet fan from Portugal would be able to research and predict where to go and when to go there etc.

I have only ever seen 1 or 2 wet fans from Portugal who visit this forum...and they have not expressed any interest in covering those events in their own country.....they are just like most of the folks on this forum.....armchair quarterbacks who prefer to relax in their lazyboy chair and be spoonfed with links coming from Youtube posters.

True....covering a moving target like those Portugal events would require a real commando who would have to do a lot of research and the motivation to travel around......but just look at this recent example of how even the EASIEST of wet events that was totally predicatble and easy for anybody in the New York area to attend.....i.e. the Black Tie Beach event at Coney Island....a 4 hour wetlook event held in August where I announced the date and time and location 2 weeks in advance on this forum.....and nobody was even interested in attending that event.

I can understand why folks are reluctant to cover the Fancy Dress Xmas and New Year Swims in the UK....or the USC Cheerleaders event in Lake Tahoe....cos those events require a lot of time and travel expenses to get to those places...and once you get there....the wet events are all over in only 15 minutes....so they require a lot of effort for very little gain.......but that Black Tie Beach event held at Coney Island lasted for 4 hours, and was dead easy to get to on the NY subway system....and still nobody was interested in getting out of their lazyboy chair.

So.......if anybody from Portugal wants a new HD camera and travel expenses to get to those events in the future....just email me and I will sponsor the costs for the camera and travel expenses.....but I am not holding my breath.

MK

In reply to Message (59112) Pulsing Wow! (Event for an MK secret agent)

By Anonymous - uu Fri 20/09/13 10:55:07 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vUWhSupmU&list=FL3MemVtvgHZcjIgI-LRBnnA

These graduation and "baptismo" events in Portugal and Spain are really awesome! Maybe MK could send an agent in the region to capture some.....???

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]