minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 10:35:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 59107.2.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up OK, understandable...

Date: Sat 21/09/13 16:23:01 GMT

Name: FatherChristmas fi

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for your answer, your generosity and your very interesting insights!

In reply to Message (59107.2.1) None Re:Thank You!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 20/09/13 21:49:26 GMT

Good questions

Unfortunately I am only a "one man band" ....trying to manage 35 different websites on my own, so I have to focus most of my time on keeping all my sites updated and editing all the new media that comes into my "man cave". I spent most of

my time in my Batcave....editing videos and uploading stuff all day....but unlike Batman....I do not have a Robin to assist me with all the administrative work it would need in order to maintain an interactive tv schedule like TVGUIDE does.....cos they

have hundreds of staff people to maintain their tv listings. The best I can do is that I have created 15 different channels in different genres....and that I just pour new stuff into those channels every 2-3 weeks. Most of the channels now streaming have around

20 hours of media in each channel...according to different preferences and genres. We have designed the streaming tv channel to play the channels in 3 different orders....i.e. descending order (newest items to oldest items), ascending order (oldest items to newest items)

and random play order. I originally set the channels to play in a random play order, but some folks gave me feedback that they wanted to see things play with the newest streams first...so now most channels are set to play in a descending order. It is not possible for me

to create a tvguide style listing....cos the channels do not play things at specific times of the day. The way the system was designed....the channels are inactive and dormant when nobody is watching, and they only activate and start playing when the first person activates

the streams...and then they play in a loop over 20+ hours etc. Currently we have the capacity to store around 100 hours of programming on each of 50 channels....before we will need to start culling the older streams to make space.....so we are not going to cull things for

the next year or so until our server is full with over 100 hours on each channel etc. I just do not have time or manpower to produce a detailed schedule of every specific video on each channel.....I only have time to do this for the Free Android channel cos that will be a simple

channel that will only have 6-10 items playing at one time....and then I plan to delete those items and replace them wth 4-6 new items...so that channel will only have less than 10 hours of media playing at one time....not 20-100 hours as all our other premiums channels will have in them.

The professional tv companies can do things that are way beyond our ability to do....i.e. all the professional tv companies encode their media with digital text information that run along the top or bottom of their media....and this is out of view and you do not see it...but they have this encoding so that

deaf people can extract onscreen captions, and the tvguide people can extract this data in order to produce online tv guides etc.....and our media has no such encoded informations on the screen....we are simply "throwing spaghetti at a wall"......and I throw it up and hope that some of it sticks to the wall and folks

will like it..ha ha.

Regarding your second question about whether this media is the same media we have on our download stores......yes it is.  We have not yet evolved to be like Netflix.com or Hulu.com ....who are able to produce "exclusive" shows that can only be seen on their site and have never been seen anywhere else....but

maybe one day we will consider producing exclusive new content for mobile viewers. Currently 69% of mobile users use Android devices and 22% use IOS iPhone and iPhone devices and 9 % use other platforms like Windows Phone and Blackberry......and there are still hundreds of millions of people who have no mobile devices at all....so for now...we focus on the Android people because they are in the majority at 69% and the IOS world of iPhones and iPads are not friendly towards adult content apps.....cos before Steve Jobs died he placed a ban on any adult apps being stored in his iTunes store...so thr Android world is more friendly towards adult content app producers while Apple's iTune store bans adult apps from their iTunes store (unless your name happens to be Hugh Hefner....cos Apple is hypocritical, cos they ban all adult apps...but they give Playboy a pass).

MK

In reply to Message (59107.2) Thumbs Up Thank You!

By FatherChristmas - fi Fri 20/09/13 17:41:36 GMT

Haven't tried it yet, but certainly will - thank you very mich for doing this!

btw: could you also provide a schedule (the way you did for the free channel) for the pay-to-view streaming channels?

Are these, for example, the same videos that we can buy on candidwetlook.com or are they different ones?

In reply to Message (59107) None New Free Wetlook TV channel launched for Android fans

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 19/09/13 22:00:01 GMT

Wet & Messy Fans and Underwater Fans with Android phones and tablets, now you can watch our 100% Free Channel all day to see media from our Wetlook, Messy and Underwater Archives. This is a new service for folks with Android devices.

Here is our current schedule of Free Streams currently playing on the new Free Android Channel. Depending on the level of interest we see from the fans and forums and their feedback, if there is sufficient interest we will open a new feature in the future to allow forum fans to make requests for videos they would like us to stream from the 9000+ hours of media in our DVD Archives at www.wamdvds.com and www.wamtec.com sites.

The current schedule of videos playing on this Free channel are as follows...

Last Bell Wet Uniform events from Kiev (71 mins)

http://beingwet.thewamstore.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-16-0278

The Girl from Atlantis (118 mins)

http://www.wamtec.com/provideos/Atlantis/atlantis.html

The Bully Girls (75 mins)

http://www.wamtec.com/provideos/Bullygirls/bullygirls.html

To view the Free Android Channel, just download our Android app from

http://d.streambucks.com/

and install to your smartphone or tablet.

Enjoy

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]