Wetlook-Online

Message # 59045.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Image Sizes

Date: Wed 18/09/13 03:38:46 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The full size pictures are in the download, you get 448 of them for $6.00 if you buy the scene.

But to see some full sized samples of our current stuff:

Go to the main Saturation Hall website at http://wench.gungemaster.com.

Click on "Preview" from the top menu.

Scroll down to the first photoset shown in preview, and click on the first photo in the preview set.

At time of writing it's a shot of Maude in clean jeans, boots, white t-shirt, and denim jacket.

If you're looking at it in Opera, right-click the image to get the menu and click on "Image Properties".  It'll fire up a dialog box which has the image dimensions at the top, in the case of the Maude set, shot this Summer on our D300, they are 2848 x 4288 pixels at 24 bits per pixel.  Though Wednesday we'll be releasing our next set, which is slightly older and I think shot on our previous camera, a D50, so image size will be slightly different.

The set on our UMD download store which started this thread is significantly older, shot back in 2010, on our "previous previous" camera, a Fuji S9600.  All the images in the actual download are 2500 x 1900, which was our standard size back then.  As I said, the UMD reduces the size of the free preview shots, partly to save bandwidth costs, and partly to encourage people to buy the paid-for versions.  The full scene of over 400 pictures is only $6.00, but if people can't afford that, or the scene isn't quite what they want (I know the wellies-and-dress combo isn't for everyone) they can just enjoy the freebies, but at reduced size.

In reply to Message (59045.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:If you don't like it, don't look.

By MaK - dk Tue 17/09/13 18:41:09 GMT

Sorry, but neither in Opera 12 nor in IE 8 I can find any sample pics with a greater resolution than 980 x 735 on this forum or on your website. That's what triggered my comment. Where are those 2500 x 1900 pics?

In reply to Message (59045.1.1.1.1) Info Re:If you don't like it, don't look.

By DungeonMasterOne - gb Mon 16/09/13 23:27:30 GMT

980 x 735?  The photos in this set are all 2500 x 1900, shot on a Fuji S9600.  The UMD automatically reduces the sizes of the free samples to avoid giving away valuable content (and to save on Messmaster's bandwidth bill).  Granted, these aren't as high-res as what we shoot today - this set was from 2010 and we've upgraded cameras twice since then, current stuff is shot on a Nikon D300 DSLR, usually with a Sigma f1.4 prime lens for WAM shoots - but it's certainly not 980 x 735.  Have a look at the previews on our main site - the first two preview shots of each set are full-scale, unreduced examples of the images from the Member's Lounge.

The boots are for safety and comfort, the river bed is steeply sloping, very uneven (and full of rocks) so only practical footwear can be used.  Plus wellies act a bit like a wetsuit, the trapped water inside them warms up and keeps the model's feet warm, so she can stay in the water for longer and go deeper.  Plus of course some of people like girls in wellies with inappropriate clothes.

You never see the swimsuit, only the soaked dress.  Personally I prefer when people who are going to get wet or messy wear swimsuits under their clothes instead of normal underwear, as a way of saying "yes I'm fully dressed, but I'm going to get absolutely soaking wet and I don't care!" Happy   I know some people prefer normal underwear, so we sometimes do that instead, especially when we're using wedding dresses.

In reply to Message (59045.1.1.1) Talking Re:If you don't like it, don't look.

By MaK - dk Fri 13/09/13 08:39:03 GMT

It is of course nice with free samples, but to call a resolution of 980 x 735 pixels for high resolution is really an exaggeration in a time where most cameras in mobile phones have 10 Mpixels or more and you certainly don't need a $4000 DSLR camera with lens for that.

In reply to Message (59045.1.1) Talking If you don't like it, don't look.

By jetwetfun - us Thu 12/09/13 14:02:53 GMT

I think we should be glad he's doing it and providing us free samples.  Jennifer and I run a wedding photography business and I, for one, know the price of photo equipment if you want to keep up with the times.  To break into the full frame DSLR market, this year we purchased a camera for $2100 and lens for $1900.  It's our first full frame and third camera, but it's a business expense and not everybody can just go out and spend $4000 for a camera and lens, not to mention all the expense for off camera lighting.  I don't really care if he's using a compact point and shoot.  He's doing material and posting samples for free.  If you don't like it, don't look.  Sorry, but jeesh, enjoy the free material and move on.  He's not twisting your arm to buy anything.

In reply to Message (59045.1) None Re:Download: Blonde Modesty in the river in a red satin dress!

By MaK - dk Thu 12/09/13 09:42:04 GMT

Lovely girl in a beautiful dress; but it is a pity with the swimsuit and rubber boots and your definition of high resolution must be at least 10 years old :-)

In reply to Message (59045) Pictures Download: Blonde Modesty in the river in a red satin dress! html

By DungeonMasterOne - gb Wed 11/09/13 21:55:34 GMT

Website: gungemastercom.umd.net/download_info/exploring_in_evning_wear

Exploring in Evening Wear
"Modesty's Red Satin River Bath"

As we all know, a tomb raider can never be sure of when good fortune may strike, and so while planned expeditions will usually see our heroine in good practical combats or overalls, if an unexpected lead or hint of fabled treasure should happen to arrive while one is at dinner with the ambassador, well one has to be able to rise to the challenge in whatever one happens to be wearing at the time.

So it's important that young Modesty practices her river exploration techniques in evening gowns, as well as more practical attire.

So here she is, wearing a beautiful red satin evening gown, freshly donned over an already wet swimsuit (some of those diplomatic functions can get very kinky in places!), going into the river to practice her evening dress techniques. She gets the dress just a bit soggy!

Details: Modesty wears a red satin evening dress over a wet swimsuit (you can see the dampness coming through the dress in the early shots, before she soaks it in the river), with black rubber boots. She goes waist deep in the river, then splashes water over herself to slowly wet her top half, before sitting down in the flowing water of the shallows and soaking her dress completely.

Starring the following model:

Modesty
Hi-Res Sample Pics

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.128 seconds to generate ]