MyWetloook

Message # 58972.1

Subject: None Re:USC SongGirls 2013 & Black Tie Beach 2013

Date: Mon 02/09/13 17:24:00 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You will not find any decent video footage of the USC Song Girls events on Youtube....nor  Black Tie Beach dresses events either.

Basically the USC Tahoe event is like the Black Tie Beach formal attire swim events......all you see each year are lots of still photos....but never any decent video of those events.

The ONLY way to get decent video footage of those 2 events, is that you have to attend yourself or get a friend who lives in that area to attend and film things on a video camera.

The ONLY decent video footage of that USC Lake Tahoe event is the footage a friend of mine shot for me in 2009.....cos in 2009 I was lucky to have a friend who was able to get a cheap flight and agreed to rent a car and drive up to Lake Tahoe from Reno and film the event on his video camera, so I have 18 minutes of video footage from those events in 2009. See here for video frames from the footage...

http://candidwetlook.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-70-0298

The download file is catalog item # 0298 in the download store here....

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=candidwetlook.com

I have not been able to find anybody to attend those USC events since 2009 though.....because the airlne flights have since doubled and now it would cost over $1200 to fly there and rent a car and stay in a motel for a couple of days, and quite frankly, most people I know do not want to travel to such an out if the way place......when the wetlook event itself only lasts for 20 minutes.....cos it is all over within  20 minutes anyways......so it's a lot of time and expense to attend an event that lasts for such a short time.

So....I can understand why a lot of people I know do not want to travel to attend that USC event....cos it is hard to get there and an expensive trip for very little actual wetlook time...cos the event is all over within 20 minutes.

What I cannot understand, is why wetlook fans living in the New York City area are so reluctant (or lazy) to get out of their armchairs and to attend the Black Tie Beach formal attire swim events thyat were held 2 weeks ago.....cos that is another example of an event where you see hundreds of nice photos every year....but you never see any decent video footage....cos they just held that event last month and you can find hundreds of pics....but all that exists on video is a 44 second tv news clip...which only shows 5 seconds of wetlook cos it is mostly interviewiing people on the beach.....not showing the wetlook action....and then you get the usual 2 minute video posted to Youtube by the event organizers....and that also shows no decent wetlook shots and only shows 2 minutes of the guys and some interviews and no wetlook action money shots......and that is a event that lasts over 4 hours....and yet all you can find on Youtube is less than 30 seconds of wetlook shots. There is no excuse for why New York wetlook fans cannot get off their butts and get down to Coney Island beach to shoot some video....cos Coney Island is dead easy to get to....you just hop on the NY Subway and the subway train takes you right there.....and I announced that event 2 weeks in advance on this forum,.....and nobody was interested in my offer to buy them a camera if they got off their butts and went there.

The same thing can be said about all those Dirndl Flugtag events in Austria and Switzerland too.....the youtube clips are nearly always uselsss cos they only show edited highlights of the girls jumping into the water (and half of them are guys in drag)...but they never show you the money shots where the girls exit and climb out of the water. So....the clips that non wetlook fans post on youtube are as useless as the Red Bull water jump events....always showing you the girls jumping in...but not climbing out....hence no wetlook is actually seen.

Anyway.....back to the USC Song Girls events.......if you want to have this event captured nicely on video next year.....I know somebody who is willing to go there....but the trip will cost over $1200 in travel expenses plus a hotel stay and rental car.....so maybe we should create a site called "wetlookcommandos.com"....where folks can make paypal donations to hire wetlook mercenariies to take on wetlook missions...and when the budget target is reached.....then somebody can volunteer take on the mission and we transfer the funds to that person so they can travel and film that event properly.

I would volunteer to take on some of the wetlook missions myself......e.g. if $3000 in travel and hotel expenses can be raised....I would volunteer to travel to Macao in China to film "The House of Dancing Water" wetlook show....which is a 90 minute wetlook show that I have wanted to capture since the show opened in 2010....and they allow the public to use video cameras at this show.

MK

In reply to Message (58972) Question USC SongGirls @ Lake Tahoe

By Itsmie - loes.epe@gmail.com nl Mon 02/09/13 09:13:29 GMT

Hi all,

I know there's a site where one guy uploads pretty good photo's of the yearly plunge of the USC Song girls (well usually 3 or 4) in Lake Tahoe.

I cherish there

Unfortunately Lake Tahoe is way out of my region as to be able to go there and make a video.

Youtube or where else doesn't have any decent footage of the wet cheerleaders.

Does anyone know where to obtain of view some quality video shootings?

That would conclude a year's search for more .......

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]