Wetlook-Online

Message # 58967

Subject: None Fly on the Wall site is updated

Date: Mon 02/09/13 02:00:42 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

More behind the scenes outtakes have been released from our archives. This is mostly behind the scenes footage shot from different camera angles and the girls doing rehearsals and re-takes, or spectators on

the set who were shooting behind the scenes stuff. This is reality tv in the sense that it shows all the hard work that goes into creating wetlook scenes. The footage released today incudes:

- Alternate camera angles footage from our Cheerleaders dunk tank pool party, shot by one of our spectators - 33 mins

- The making of the Ophelia scene with Micki floating in flowers in the pool in a white dress and pantyhose - 34 mins

- Footage from our shoot at the Devils Den resort in Florida where the girls did a wetlook parade in an outdoor hot tub in their dresses. It was raining (for real) during that shoot, but the girls were getting wet anyways, but the camera crew had to cover their cameras with towels - 28 mins.

- Footage from our 1994 Fully Clothed party dresses pool party, shot from different angles by one of our sponsors who attended and shot things from his camera angles - 58 mins

- The making of the Vampires scene in the pool where the Vamps attack the girls and Agent H20 dives in to rescue them - 42 mins

- The making of the Ballerina hairwash scene I shot in my old hot tub (before it broke down and I had to dispose of it)

- Tracie and Lisa in black and pink dresses and pantyhose in a pool shoot we did in Islamorada in the Florida Keys.

The galleries are here...

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=fotw.wamtec.com

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]