MyWetloook

Message # 58924.8

Subject: None I say: go for it!

Date: Mon 02/09/13 22:58:01 GMT

Name: wettuga pt

Email: wettuga@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I would definitely ask her if it's ok for you to go swim when she's not home, but would only do wetlook IF and ONLY IF the water is low enough for you to walk at least half the pool. That way there will be no risk of you drowning because of the weight of the wet clothes.

So far I could only do wetlook once on my neighbor's pool because I "accidentally" was "pushed" by the dog while I was wearing a t-shirt (eheheh). Also, the mother once pulled the daughter into the pool while she was wearing jean shorts and t-shirt, that was a great day. I'm gonna try to "accidentally" fall again, or push her into the pull with clothes (and then I'll jump too so she won't be sad/ashamed/angry/whatever) before the summer ends, if I find her with the right mood, that is. Maybe I'll get lucky and she starts enjoying wetlook too ;)

In reply to Message (58924) Help Me Moral Dilemma

By Matthew - uu Wed 28/08/13 10:10:38 GMT

I have a moral dilemma that I need help with. I'll have my house to myself for about 4 weeks and I intend to get up to some wet and messy fun. Here is my dilemma.

I have a neighbour across the street where I live who has a pool, she's quite old and has said numerous times that my family can use her pool when ever we like. My dilemma is, should I use her pool for a couple of clothed swims or not? It really does seem like the best time to get it done as I have a few outfits I'd love to swim in for a change. I will be the only person in the house, and she is just across the road from me. But at the same time I don't want to abuse her trust but doing some thing she may frown upon and the chance she'll tell my parents when she gets back if she remembers. I am thinking I should go ask her if it would be okay for me to go and do it and see what her reaction would be and to see if she would mind. The other option would be to sneak across when she isn't home, but that is dishonest and I'm not really keen on that plan.

So what do you guys think? Should I just come clean about my intentions for better or worse or just put it off for another time?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]