Wetlook-Online

Message # 58895

Subject: None Fountains of London - some thoughts

Date: Sun 25/08/13 00:00:13 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My cycle ride home from work gives me several opportunities to get wet in the fountains of London. Here are a few observations based on my experiences. I'd be interested in your thoughts!:

1. London is not great for fountains. There's just not that many of them that are acceptable for anyone, even kids, to go in. The ones I occasionally visit are:

- Somerset House

- Appearing Rooms on the South Bank

- The fountain and pool at Marble Arch

- The new fountains at Granary Square, Kings Cross

2. The dancing fountains at Granary Square and Somerset House, are nearly always set to a dismally low level.

3. Mostly, only kids will go in the fountains. To get adults in, it either needs to be exceptionally hot and sunny, and even then, very few go in, or it needs to be in the middle of the evening, dark, and warm, so the drunk crowd go in!

4. Even when its hot and sunny, it seems to be the case that adults will only get wet if goaded or even pushed by friends. The occasional person will go in almost to show off to their mates. A loner like me getting wet in these fountains, is very rare.

5. That said, there will ALWAYS be a few loner men, hanging round the edge, watching. I used to think they were closet wetlook fans, hoping and waiting for the opportunity to go in, weighing in their minds the desire to get wet with the self consciousness of being observed doing so. However, I now suspect that a good proportion of them are actually paedophiles, getting off on the kids who invariably strip to their underwear to get wet. Which, if true, is really sad.

What do you think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]