Wetlook-Online

Message # 58891.1

Subject: None Re:Next wetlook party

Date: Sun 25/08/13 10:29:03 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Verry good idea. I like it if it looks a bit like candid and not like a directed movie.
In reply to Message (58891) Question Next wetlook party

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 24/08/13 18:20:26 GMT

I have an idea for a wetlook party to get the girls more inspired.  Tell them to wear what they would wear if they were going out for an event and wanted a lot of male attention.  They can choose what kind of event, date, theater, wedding, clubbing, dinner, business dinner, their choice, but something in public.  Then maybe offer extra money to whoever we vote to be the one that would be the center of attention for us.  I would not suggest hottest, most elegant, sexiest, most shocking, let them decide what kind of attention they think they can go for.  Let them decide as much as possible how they want to get wet, slow, fast, deliberate, accidental, pool, shower, water fight, whatever.  With purse or without.

I'd like to see what each girl thinks she looks the best in if we let them choose, how they would choose to get wet, and what they might do to raise their vote.  I think if they had more control and more incentive, they might come up with some interesting things.  And I think it would be very interesting market research to see what the group votes for, and create some lively discussion.

Although admittedly it isn't the subject of this forum, a similar wam event could be interesting.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]