minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:34:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 58870.2

Subject: None Re:What have you seen this summer so far?

Date: Thu 22/08/13 00:07:04 GMT

Name: Whatnot us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I saw a young mom being pulled into the swimming pool by a bunch of kids playing in the water. She was wearing jeans and a tank top and it didnt seem like she was minding it a bit.
In reply to Message (58870) Question What have you seen this summer so far?

By siren - webmaster@siren.be eu Wed 21/08/13 21:56:44 GMT

Hey all,

I wanted to start a topic about what you have spotted so far this summer. I haven't been able to see a lot yet, this because my holiday is only starting now. But what you have you seen? Are you a candid spotter?

Today I was at the beach and a girl in a yellow t-shirt with very tiny black pants with a black belt. She went first only till her knees into the water, playing with some boy, the she went back to her place. But about 10 minutes later, she came back and went all into the sea. I could see that she was wearing a black bra through her yellow t-shirt. Also the front of her belt was clearly visible. Later on I had that change to walk by the girl in about 1 m and I could really still see her black pant dripping.

I am curious about you stories. If you mind to share them please do. You can also post to the story page, but this time, I am just curious about the fact if I am really the only one getting exited by spotting wet girls and specially about what you have spotted. Sometimes I even do think that it is an obsession.

Cheers

Siren

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]