Wetlook-Online

Message # 58846.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Montreal Fetish weekend in Fountains

Date: Sat 24/08/13 23:07:43 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It seems to me that there's a lot of territorialism going on with relation to words here!

As much as I get the objection to "fetishism" being used to mean "exhibitionism" I also object to people trying to claim the word "fetishists" can only be applied to those who cannot sexually climax without the object of discussion.

I don't need wetlook for that, but I do find it helps. My arousal is enhanced by wetlook and its a massive part of my life, to the degree that I obsess about it. I think about it whenever I am shopping for clothes, imagining what they feel like wet; I think about it whenever I walk past a fountain, a river, or any public body of water, assessing it for wetlook potential; etc etc. I'm sure you know and recognise the symptoms. So, for me, the word fetish is exactly right. I fetishise about wetlook.

However, I can still have great sexual experiences without it, and climax without it yes. So, you have no right to claim exclusivity over the word fetish. Get off!

In reply to Message (58846.2.1.1) Wow Re:Montreal Fetish weekend in Fountains

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Tue 20/08/13 01:07:28 GMT

Thats a pretty steep price to pay and most of the models can charge more due to the content of the adult entertainment industry. Fetish interests could be slightly out of context, but if you were able to find models there, you shouldn't need to pay adult entertainment prices.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (58846.2.1) None Re:Montreal Fetish weekend in Fountains

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 19/08/13 04:37:13 GMT

FYI many of our models attend the annual AVN Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas. This is the biggest trade show for adult models and is held every January at the same time as the annual Consumer Electronics Trade Show held across the street. It's a fun way to spend a few days looking at the latest tech gadgets and webmaster tools for adult sites.

We once had a small booth at the AVN trade show in the 1990's...actually we shared some table space to promote our videos with a guy we knew who allowed us some table space at his booth.....cos the costs to rent a booth for 3 days at the AVN trade show are way over our budget....i.e. the big booths at AVN cost 250-300K for 3 days and even the tiniest booth costs 25K put up a small table for 3 days. Fetcon in Tampa is probably a better place to find affordable models to hire, because the girls at the AVN convention normally cost 5K to 10K per day to hire for shoots.

MK

In reply to Message (58846.2) None Re:Montreal Fetish weekend in Fountains

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Mon 19/08/13 02:32:22 GMT

Hmm, can't say I've ever been to the Montreal fetish weekend, but I did attend Fetish Con in Tampa. In fact it just ended today (Aug 18th, as of this posting)

MK is partly correct. Some attend for the attention, some go so that they can come out of the closet (so to speak) but Fet Con is also more than that. It's a great networking opportunity, allowing models and producers to meet and even work with each other during the event. I usually go for the purpose of meeting models, and in fact a few of the models who have been featured on our site were "discovered" at previous Fetish Cons and several of those models who had been featured on our site still attend. So even though there are stereotypical fetishist, it's also a great opportunity to find new models... and as a result of this year's Fetish Con, we managed to meet several new girls who are interested in shooting with us and hopefully you'll be seeing in the coming months...stay tuned

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (58846) Links Montreal Fetish weekend in Fountains

By magician - ex Sun 18/08/13 12:17:35 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZCGgOG9wwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uYX8IBkWwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUNCZ7XLc5E

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]