minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:23:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 58824

Subject: None private companies run better aquatic facilities than governments do

Date: Fri 16/08/13 03:39:06 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This summer I have been to Six Flags Magic Mountain's adjoining Hurricane Harbor waterpark several times.  The official rules say "proper swimwear required", but A: their definition of proper swimwear is much more lenient than a typical city/county/park district owned facility, and B: even that isn't strictly enforced.  If you consider casual attire to be valid wetlook, then there is plenty to see there.  I have seen several people in the water wearing jean shorts, khaki shorts, polo shirts, fancy blouses, and even 2 regular dresses, even though the official rules prohibit it.  This went on in plain view of lifeguards and managers, none of whom said a word.  The rules openly allow t-shirts, surfers shirts, athletic shorts, crocs, flip flops, and hats.  None of this would pass muster in any public pool in Bakersfield.  I did once see a woman get booted from the lazy river attraction for wearing long leggings, but any kind of shorts and shirts seem to be ok, except on the slides where exposed metal could damage the slide.  I have done some web searches out of curiosity, and most privately owned waterparks and other aquatic facilities in the U.S. have similar rules.  Almost every government agency owned facility I looked up prohibit men and boys from wearing any kind of shirt, prohibit women and girls from wearing any shirt other than a tankini top, and prohibit everyone from wearing any shorts other than swim trunks, and any kind of shoes or socks.  One pool's website even went so far as to say "You must change into your swim trunks at our facility"..If you arrive already wearing them then it will be assumed that you have been wearing them all day as street clothes (and in my case they would be right!), and accordingly, you may not wear them in the pool".  Water recreation facilities are just one more thing that private enterprise does better than the government!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.103 seconds to generate ]