Wetlook-Online

Message # 58818.1.1

Subject: Links Re:Wetlook Restaurant

Date: Thu 15/08/13 12:49:42 GMT

Name: YerFreekinOutMan us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The restaurant is "Tart" in Los Angeles.  Never been, but I see it's really just a gimmick, like the "eat the 72 oz/2500g steak and it's free!" they run with the adjoining hotel.  So it's probably full of conditions and terms, so MK can relax.

Their FB page has a few photos of those who have done it:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tart-Restaurant/29292136997

In reply to Message (58818.1) None Re:Wetlook Restaurant

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 15/08/13 05:48:24 GMT

Sounds nice....but if I were the owner of that restaurant I do not think that making such an offer is a wise strategy.....i.e.  pretty soon the word will get out on social networks and his busines will be targetted by large "flash mob" groups who will put him out of business and cause lots of damages too..

Unfortunately, what sometimes seems like a good idea....will often be abused and then the lawsuits start coming.....e.g. there is a chain of restaurants in Florida that in the 1990's used to advertise that if you paid an extra $5 to youi waitress....you could order a cream pie and then hit any of your friends seated at your table with a cream pie in the face, but they had to rescind that promotion cos the pie fight fans would cause mayhem and start attacking other tables with cream pies, and then several lawsuits came from people filing assault charges because they were pie'd and never consented to be attacked.....and so it will only take a few flash mob  bozos to cause trouble at that pool restaurant by throwing people in the pool who did not want to be attacked.

I see this happening in Thailand every year....and Leon and Flaviu have witnessed this in Thailand too.....when people start to drink too much alcohol and then what starts out as playful water fun quickly turns into a violent water gun assault on somebody who did not want to be assaulted.

All I can say is....that wetlook restaurant will need to have a good lawyer and lots of insurance.

MK

In reply to Message (58818) Thumbs Up Wetlook Restaurant

By Oscar - us Thu 15/08/13 05:27:40 GMT

My fiance heard about a restaurant in Los Angeles that if you jump in the pool with your clothes on you get half off your bill and if you jump in with your clothes on and your cell phone you get your food for free and she made reservations without even asking me. We got there and I couldn't figure out what was so special until she told me about the jumping in the pool and I was immediately excited. We used an old phone and that was really a moot point, jumping in the pool with my fiance right in front of everyone was a dream come true. Is it any wonder why I asked her to marry me? She doesn't love wetlook like I do but she likes what it does to me so she gladly participates.

I'm one lucky guy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]