WetlookPro

Message # 58772.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:I think I am a lucky guy on that note

Date: Sun 11/08/13 23:00:50 GMT

Name: WetTed uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You would need a place such as Holiday World in Indiana where they have combined an amusement park and water park. However they discourage clothing in the water park side.  To encourage clothing in the water park, take away the lockers and changing rooms and install the same drying machines they have at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, but make them free.  That way, people who don't want to walk around wet can dry off, but those of us who enjoy the feel of wet clothes can bypass the driers.
In reply to Message (58772.1.1.1.1) Video I think I am a lucky guy on that note

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@hotmail.com bd Sat 10/08/13 06:23:12 GMT

Please take a look into this video. This is the picture of a typical water park in my country. You can find all shorts of dresses in there. Starting from typical indian dress to skirt, long skirt, jeans, full sleeve shirt, sweater, you name it. Thats why I try to pay a visit every weekend in those park(only two of them). It just make my day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8_fFODEhHA

In reply to Message (58772.1.1.1) None Re:your dream place already exists

By Desert Hawk - us Sat 10/08/13 05:26:01 GMT

I don't own any long sleeve shirts, so that would leave me out!  If I owned a waterpark I would allow almost complete freedom of choice in customers' attire.  I would ban thong bottoms, anything that goes seethrough, and nipple exposing tops.  On the other extreme, I would ban thick jackets, high heels, and boots as a safety hazard.  In between that, anything goes, as long as it is not covered with dirt.  Speedos, bilini bottoms, swim trunks, regular shorts, jeans, khaki pants, dressy polyester slacks, casual skirts, office type skirts, bikini tops, topless men, tank tops, t shirts, polo shirts, button down shirts, formal shirts, casual dresses, formal dresses, barefoot, flip flops, crocs, sneakers,  loafers, dressy shoes, egalitarian freedom of choice!  This did exist in Bakersfield from the late 70s until 1993 at the waterslides (just 4 slides, not a full fledged waterpark) at the now closed Green Valley Golf, except that shoes weren't allowed.  
In reply to Message (58772.1.1) None your dream place already exists

By Taucher - de Sat 10/08/13 03:01:32 GMT

...or you just go to a popular waterfall or beach here in Thailand.

On the beach there are mostly shorts and T-Shirts, but long pants and jeans do exist. At the waterfalls you will find much more long pants and leggins. Only skirts and dresses are rare. But still much more than you would ever see in a western place.

Beaches and even Hotel pools in Malaysia are another option.

In reply to Message (58772.1) None Re:Speaking of dreams... please participate in this post!

By Ace - us Sat 10/08/13 01:33:51 GMT

In a vacuum, I actually think such a thing might be quite popular, at least initially, especially if it were put in the right spot. If an existing waterpark was purchased by our pretend wetlook millionaire and retrofitted with, say, heavier-duty filtering systems and perhaps warmer water, I can't help but think that it would draw some curious folks out. I also wouldn't particularly worry about it being overrun by people "like us", because there just aren't enough of us. (Although face it, you'd all want to go. So would I.) If we're being realistic, and I realize this is purely an intellectual exercise, you'd start to run into problems in two key areas. One: kids. Lots and lots of kids. Who goes to waterparks? Mostly kids. Who (outside of ourselves) is mostly likely to find fully clothed swimming fun? Kids. That would probably kill the idea right there, as a cursory Google search would probably reveal the real motivations behind our mystery wetlook millionaire's sudden waterpark purchase. If you could get past that problem, and I'm open to suggestions, just for the sake of continuing this discussion, you'd run into the second problem, which is one that I have had quite often, first as a guy convincing girls to get wet privately, then as an amateur (and often surrepticious) wetlook photographer: most people will not "get it" and will immediately try to see how little clothing they can get away with. You'd probably see tons, and I mean tons, of t shirts and basketball shorts over swimsuits, or tank tops and running shorts; in short, the bare minimum. If you had rules posted that mandated a certain dress code, which, for the sake of this example, we'll say consists of jeans, long sleeves, shoes, socks, and underwear, how would you enforce it? Would you check underwear? Would you kick people out who didn't meet the code? I'm not trying to poke holes in TexasRivers' fantasy, because let's be honest, every wetlook fan who's ever walked into a waterpark has had the same thought, but these would seem to be the two biggest roadblocks to making the dream come true. Anyone else have thoughts?
In reply to Message (58772) Idea Speaking of dreams... please participate in this post!

By TexasRivers - uu Fri 09/08/13 22:19:56 GMT

Earlier in the day, there was a post asking if people dream about wetlook. I do, but then I had a daydream:

There are nudist resorts. How about a fully-clothed only water park resort hotel?

This is where the participation comes in -- please, everyone, share your ideas of what such a place might be like. (We'll ignore for a moment the fact that there are too few of us rich enough and out of the closet to make the business work.) If anyone has marketing ideas to make sure the gender numbers are balanced, your input is certainly welcome!

Tex

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.068 seconds to generate ]