WetlookPro

Message # 5876.1

Subject: Great sounds amazing !!! [nt]

Date: Sun 14/09/03 07:26:42 GMT

Name: courier ee

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (5876) Idea More Brilliant Ideas!

By Mr. C - us Sun 14/09/03 03:26:46 GMT

I was a watching a special on contortionists before and found it very erotic! with their tight & shiny bodysuits bending every which way,the best was these two asian sisters in matching outfits bending over each other in a strange almost sexual manner! I thought imagine wetlook contortions!One or two girls doing the same type of movements only in a shallow(1-2 inches) pan of water writhing around! That would be great!Also I was re reading a story on Anthonys site,(TJOWC),"At the Y" by "Lisa" and think its one of the best stories I ever read! hence another idea-what about making stories like that into a "documentary" movie?! For example,show a woman doing what she's doing in the story and have it dubbed over with a womans voice explaning what she's doing,(and more importantly THINKING),a la "Unsolved Mysteries" style! It's something different and as far as I know original!MY third idea is a variation of this-wetlook audio tapes!!I don't know about you but sometimes I read someone's story and think it's better than looking at a picture! especially if its very descriptive.You could have a sexy/cute female voice telling a story,( she MUST make the tape while she is in wet clothes,to add to the excitement!),you could take a vote on everyone's top ten favorite stories which will then be made into a cassette tape,(or even C.D.?).This way instead of reading something on screen,or on paper,it leaves ones hands free for other things!Again I don't want credit for this I would just like to see someone produce this! Styx,Minx,or Wamtec has the budget to pull this off- the cassette tapes ANYONE could do to make a profit with a small investment of materials.What do you think?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]