Wetlook-Online

Message # 58742.1

Subject: None Black Tie Beach 2013 .. info - Coney Island Beach

Date: Tue 06/08/13 16:31:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI, they say

"The 4th Annual Black Tie Beach will take place on Sunday, August 18 at 2:00 PM at a New York City-area beach. We will announce the exact meeting point on Thursday, August 15. It will be accessible by subway"

I can tell you where that is.....duhhh!!!...there is only one beach in the New York City area that you can access by subway....i.e. Coney Island beach....cos that is where they have held if for the last 3 years.

You do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where their meeting point is....cos Coney Island beach is a very small beach area and you only have to walk up and down it to see where there will be a large crowd of 200+ people in formal wear.

I suggest that if you want to see loads of wetlook formal wear....that somebody who lives in the NYC area should go there with his own camera and film the events...cos they go on for more than 2 hours...and the footage that Improv Everywhere releases each

year really sucks, cos they only release a 2 minute highlights video and most of the time they focus on the guys, so you will see very little of this event unless you go there and film it yourself. (Note....we never see any video footage of the USC Song Girls events either...only still photos...so you have

to go there if you want to capture some video).

If somebody from the NYC area wants to go to Coney Island on the 18th and needs an HD camera, email me and I will send you the funds to buy one.

MK

In reply to Message (58742) Idea For the active wetlookers

By Bruno - uu Tue 06/08/13 07:00:15 GMT

The black tie beach 2013 is set to August 18th.

I wish you all a pleasant experience - I will try to find some mates in my region (Germany) for a black tie dip.

Bruno

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]