WetlookPro

Message # 5872.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Thanks MK, great clip! [nt]

Date: Sat 13/09/03 18:04:43 GMT

Name: Michael ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (5872) Hello a videostream to irritate the school uniform haters

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 13/09/03 15:09:56 GMT

A trip down memory lane... a vintage clip of sorts...done 14 years ago in 1989 with my first partner Andy Wilkinson. Many of you will know Samantha Jane from Splosh magazine...this is one of the first shoots she did when was only 19 and before she became a superstar at Splosh.

These were the good old days in the uk...when you could rent your local public swimming baths for the evening for a mere 20 quid...and do all kinds of wet clothing shoots in them without being hassled (no chance of being able to rent a public pool in the usa to do this).

Andy was my original partner in WAMTEC, and sadly he passed away in 1999, and most of his material shot in the 1980's and early 90's was never edited and released....so I am working my way thru Andy's old tapes and trying to preserve and re-master them on digital video.

There were no digital cameras in those days...he only had a crappy VHSc format camcorder with a lousy lens...so the picture quality of much of his work looks old and faded...but it still has some nostalgia value...and shows that the school uniform thing was going long before the internet or TATU existed.

As you can see...not much has changed in the way people do things today, as opposed to the way things were done in the 1980s...only that today people have much better technology and cameras.

enjoy

mk

http://www.wamtec.com/Sammyjane.wmv   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]