Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 58660.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:...a tip for you

Date: Tue 30/07/13 12:08:30 GMT

Name: Dunk Tank Dave gb

Email: dunktankdave@tiscali.co.uk

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=dunktankdownload.com / www.dunktankdownload.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The gopro on a pole or even on a harness is ideal for this type of shoot. I've looked at the budget steady cams for a while but when I tried one I found it was more of a hinderance. I shot over 10 hours of material over in Thailand during their songkran water festival earlier in the year and found the gopro absolutely perfect. Small enough to get in with the action yet the quality is fantastic. The beuty of its size and camera angle is you can be a part of the water fight throwing buckets of water whilst still holding the camera so you get a really good POV style shoot.

Yes, I do still want a steadycam but not entirely sure its needed,

In reply to Message (58660.1.1.1) Info ...a tip for you

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 29/07/13 21:29:58 GMT

I can see by the shadows created by the camera guy in that clip.....that he was indeed using a professional steadicam with special gyro harness. Those are the kinds of harness cameras you see at football games and other sporting events.....and they cost a small fortune to buy....cos a steadicam harness system will set you back anywhere from 10 grand to 30 grand....depending on what options you have. Here is a cheap way you can achieve similar results for under $300....including the cost for the camera. You can get a GoPro Hero HD camera for around $250....and then attach it to a pole mounted stick for less than $50....see here

http://www.amazon.com/GoScope-GoPro%C2%AE-Telescoping-Monopod-Expands/dp/B00A686INO

For those of you who are good in a workshop....you can make your own pole mount stick using PVC pipe from Home Depoit and make youir own stick mount for your camera for under $10.....this is what the sufers and skateboarders do when they want to film their antics.

Save your money and don't buy a steadicam.....those are for the very rich pro Trash the Dress cameramen who like to bore you to death with their pedantic shots.......you can get a much more interesting experience by using a GoPro on a stick mount....

MK

In reply to Message (58660.1.1) Thumbs Up Steadicam sounds reasonable

By cu - uu Mon 29/07/13 20:48:41 GMT

Thanks for your reply!
In reply to Message (58660.1) Bad Eyes Steadicam?

By Frank (the noname) - eu Mon 29/07/13 20:01:05 GMT

Looks like he used a steadicam. VERY unusual for a youtube-clip...
In reply to Message (58660) Great Good vivid camera work!!! Water fight!

By cu - uu Mon 29/07/13 19:32:31 GMT

I like the camera work of the water fight - beeing part of the fight ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6urm9pw5dc

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]