minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:26:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 58655.1

Subject: None Hot New Material Coming Fall 2013 !!

Date: Sat 03/08/13 02:58:30 GMT

Name: WK us

Email:

Website: http://www.yahoo.com/ / www.waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Guess  what's  Coming?      Well......when  you  become a member  and  stay  a member thru  this  FDall and  Winter,   you  might be just that  with all the  Hot  WET  Soaking  NEW  girls  and  Videos  coming  to  W.L.P   this  new  season....

We  have  been  running  re-runs  thru the  summer    and we  are  sitting on a goldmine of  new  Material  just waiting to release it  soon.....

Lots of  outfits  including   many  guys  Favorites tight wet Levi's  and more  in the  pools  and  lakes  and  tubs......

Some  of the veteran  girls  return along  with  lots  of NEW  faces  of  models......Many  just  waiting  to  talk  to you  and  do  customs  for all the  clients  out there.

Upcoming  in a  few  weeks  I  will be  releasing  Sample  pictures  ONLY  of  the  new  scenes  coming to  WLP  this  Fall.

Until  then......just  enjoy the  reruns  from  earlier  years......(WK)

waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com  ----write  me  for  questions  or  getting  customs  done  when  the  new  faces  arrive....

In reply to Message (58655) Happy Luquid Ladies update, vol 4 sc1 "cool Fun" html

By wetgod - regodin@msn.com us Sun 28/07/13 15:39:44 GMT

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com// waterloggedproductions.com

Sunday 28th Liquid Ladies video update - part 1 of 2 of “Cool Fun” with April, Lori,JJ
2 scenes, 1st scene the girls get wet by side of pool then inside, lori is wearing black jeans and black tank top with a violet ls shirt over it, jj is wearing a denum dress and april is wearing a red dress 2nd scene lori is wearing a purple full length gown,jj is wearing a green dress and april is wearing blue jeans and a gold camisole,they get wet slowly on pool steps.

Vidcap 1

Vidcap 2

Vidcap 3

Plus part 2 of 2 of “Wash Me” with Jade & Candy.

Visit Liquid Ladies

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]