Wetlook-Online

Message # 58573

Subject: Dancing Trip report: CAX arcade convention and Great America park

Date: Sat 20/07/13 04:46:08 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Last weekend I went to the California Extreme classic arcade game convention and Great America amusement park in Santa Clara California.  First the on topic stuff.  Friday I had a great wet day at the park. I rode the river rapids ride, the shoot the chute ride, and the log flume ride.  There were lots of soaking wet women to look at on these rides (almost all completely soaked on the river rapids ride, some on the shoot the chute ride, only partly wet on the log flume).  I spent a lot of time in the included Boomerang Bay waterpark.  The official rules say that proper swimwear is required, but this seems to be rarely if at all enforced in the wave pool, wading pool, and lazy river.  I saw several women wearing jean shorts, khaki shorts, and long jogging pants.  One woman was particularly interesting.  She was in the wading pool with her young kids.  At first she didn't get her shorts wet.  Then she went a little farther and the very bottom of her shorts got wet.  Then little by little she went in further until they were wet to the top.  There were LOTS of women wearing shorts-like swim trunks or athletic shorts, and t-shirts or surfing shirts.  I know that some of you don't consider that to be valid wetlook, but I consider any outfit to be valid wetlook if you could wear it to almost any public place where casual attire is allowed.  I was wearing cargo swim trunks, a surfing shirt, and croc shoes, which are my standard outfit to wear to an amusement park and waterpark the same day without having to change and without having to rent their overpriced lockers.  My crazy friend from Las Vegas was there also.  He actually wore regular shoes and socks in the water, despite the rule prohibiting it.  He was more interested in the women that were wearing bikinis, and of course there were lots of them also.  Still, the ratio of street legal clothes versus items suitable only for swimming was one of the highest I have ever seen.  Maybe it was because Jehovah's Witnesses were also having a convention at the same hotel that weekend.  Friday and Saturday night the hotel's pool and hot tub were similar.

Now for the off topic stuff.  Saturday and Sunday were spent at the video game convention.  It was nice, but not as good as some prior years.  There were lots of classic video games and pinball machines to play.  There were several laser disc games that we on Dragon's Lair Project love so much, including my friend's much loved Cobra Command, but no Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, or my favorite, Cliff Hanger.  The music video jukebox didn't make it either.  Still, the weekend was a great experience.  It happens every year around this time, so think about joining us next year!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]