minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 02:03:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 58501.5.1

Subject: None Maybe make a swimclass video?

Date: Mon 15/07/13 09:33:07 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I woke up one morning and heard on the radio that they were talking about how scantily clad they can be on the beach or in other environments summer.

I got the idea that I would write an email to them and write about that in typical cases, most people only bathing suits when they swim, but there are those who like to swim with clothes on too.

They talked a little about it and said that klädsim occur in swimming school, such as

but they got the idea that the female reporter would try to swim with clothes on the day after.

They called me later in the afternoon but it was a short phone call where the woman told me that they had received other important story tips, but I could have gotten her swimming instructor in swimming with clothes.

If I'll stick to the topic, I think of this as well, most of the models you see sitting or lying in the water with my clothes on, I found a few days ago some videos I had downloaded from one of the producers' websites, where they swam with clothes on, inter alia

My idea is that you could produce videos where a female swimming instructor teaches some young girls of how it is to bathe and swim with your clothes on, where they'll try to take a shower with both also bathe and swim with your clothes on.

It might be a new project to try? I myself have been thinking about creating reached similar to my website, the student groups need not be great either, all it takes is one student to be educated.

I also remember a page that may name wetlook.nl where you got to see a girl go to the swimming pool, pay up, and then she goes directly into the swimming pool and steps into the pool with my clothes on, something like that, I would like to see more of.

In reply to Message (58501.5) Thumbs Up I agree with you Sjakie [nt]

By plonss - nl Sun 14/07/13 22:30:11 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (58501) Question to all the producers

By sjakie - nl Sun 14/07/13 17:04:28 GMT

I know you all do your best and make some wetlook with the best intentions. But most videosets are girls getting wet, standing or sitting in the water, under the shower, or in a bathtub. What I really miss in your sets is the fully clothed swim, I mean really swimming. No feet touching the floor or bottom. Tarzan is a good example. Most of his girls swims (short) in his video's. I've seem some sets from Jurgen, Jens and a little less from Eric. But most at time  the updates are the standing/sitting video's.  Maybe i am the only one here with these preferences, maybe there are more.

Is this because of the models, they can't swim, or it is to heavy for the girls, or to difficult to make those swimming video's, or is this because of there is no market for those video's.

keeping up all your good work, but think a little bit at me in the future.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]