minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:21:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 5848.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Life is what you make it......

Date: Mon 15/09/03 22:13:45 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
sounds great.  Leon mentioned it once before that people will pick up on your disposition, more than the actual activity.  A person walking in the rain looking dejected might attract negative comments, although the same person with a great big smile would be impervious.  Does there happen to be any future with this new kindred spirit you found?
In reply to Message (5848.2) Happy Life is what you make it......

By Michael - ca Sat 13/09/03 09:19:25 GMT

You are right Jeff. Many people find it so easy to slip into "couch potato" syndrome and watch life pass them by. I'm glad you had that nice walk in the rain. Dancing
In reply to Message (5848) Hello No Subject

By jeff the lurker - jeffarmstrong555@yahoo.com us Fri 12/09/03 04:34:06 GMT

Hey guys and girls. There is a quick, brief story I wanted to share with you. I have to drive to another town, but I wanted to convey this message. After I got out of class, it was pouring down rain, and most people were pretty grouchy. I was one of them because I usually don't admit to enjoying walking in the rain in public especially when so many opinions were against me. So, I stuck around class and finished some homework off. When I wanted to leave again, it was still raining, and one girl was kinda waiting around. I started talking to her, and she said that she was ready to go even if it still was raining. So I asked her if she could drive me to her car if I accompanied her to her car. She agreed, and we set out. We both got soaking wet, and on the way she actually told me that she had fun walking through the rain.

This was a day in my life that things changed. I encourage everyone to take advantage of the opportunities that life presents. Otherwise, I could have acted just like everyone else who waited around for it to stop raining.

Leonmoonin is a good example of someone who knows what he wants and achieves it despite society. I envy his work in pictures. I see him as someone who is living life for the moment.

Comments welcome.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]