Wetlook-Online

Message # 5847

Subject: Hello How to get your girlfriend wet

Date: Fri 12/09/03 03:40:14 GMT

Name: gravisten us

Email: gravisten@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Some people have asked how to do it, so here is how it worked for me (I copied this off of the new wamabby site, I wrote it myself)  If you have any comments or questions, just reply!

So you want to know how I did it, huh?  Well, ok, I will tell you!  If you have a mate you would like to introduce to WAM, the first thing that people do is usually show them pictures of WAM activities.  WRONG THING TO DO!!!  By all means do not do that!!  That will be the first error you make, because the little-known key to introducing anything like this is to make the person think that you have the particular fetish because they introduced it to YOU.  

Case in point.  You would like to get your girlfriend wet in the shower wearing her jeans.  Sounds simple enough, but it can put you in a very awkward situation if your not careful.  What if she says no?  She wont if you follow what I describe…

See if she will wear that special outfit you have been dieing to see wet.  Then, spend a Friday evening out on the town...have some dinner, take in a movie, go have a drink, and then come home.  Since you want to tell them about your fetish anyway, I think its safe to assume that you have spent some time together sexually.  That doesn’t mean you have done the deed, but kissing and the corny 8th grade term of “heavy petting” should apply here.  This is important, because its part of the next step.  

Ask if she wants to take a shower with you.  When she agrees, ask her to stay in the room while you go get things ready. Be sure she doesn’t get undressed by whispering something to the effect that you would like to undress her.  Be creative here, it will turn her on.  I think I said something like “I want to take your jeans off with my teeth.”  :)  Worked for me.  Light some candles, start the water and make sure its to the proper temperature before going back to where she is.  2nd degree burns wouldn’t be a good thing, either would the dreaded shrinkage….

Take her by the hand and lead her into the bathroom.  Picking her up in your arms also works well.  Once you get there, start kissing and “petting” her.  Maybe, start taking off some of her clothes, but make sure she doesn’t take them off herself.  You have to do this until she is in the mood and turned on.  Once you think you are ready, pick her up and take her into the water.  She will be so into what you are doing she wont even care.  If she tries to say something like “ooh my jeans” kiss her again and say “I will buy new ones, I don’t care”.  She wont think another thing of it.

Once your done, don’t reveal that you like it so much.  Just act like it was another great evening together.  For your next date, plan on going to a lake.  Before you pick her up, go to the store and buy a nice cheep watch.  Ask her if she likes your new watch, and make a big deal about how much you like it.  After dinner, take a walk along a lake, perhaps even a dock.  A dock works better, because the water is a bit shallower.  Drop your watch into the water like it just fell off your hand.  Since the water is shallow, you want to get it back.  Jump in and start looking for it, then ask if she will help.  If she doesn’t want to, don’t worry about it.  Of course you cant find it, so just start swimming around, acting like you are having fun and not to worried about your watch.  By this time, she should start getting a little more anise, seeing you splash around having so much fun.  Ask her to join you, because you would look stupid swimming around by yourself, not to mention walking back all wet by yourself.  Most likely she will.

After this date is over, by now, you should be able to tell her how much you like the way she looks wet.  Make sure to convey how sexy she is, how well the clothing looks soaked.  If she is willing to please, she wont have any problems swimming with you now.  Be sure to tell her in person.   This way, she can see how serious you are.  Don’t introduce the WAM websites until you have a few sessions under your belt.  You need to be sure that she thinks that its all because of her that you like what you like.  Maybe tell her that you missed how sexy she was all wet, and after some searching,  you were stunned to find out that other like the way wet women look as well.  Most likely, you wont convert her to a WAM model, but if you do, great!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]