WetlookPro

Message # 5842.1.1.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: good point

Date: Fri 12/09/03 16:18:18 GMT

Name: Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
George W. Bush is a liar.  16 little words.  Wackos and stupid conspiracy crap?  16 little words.   Due to his LIES the very best Americans are dying in Iraq right now as we speak.  Due to his grotesque perversion of patriotism and response to the brutal attacks of September 11 our once proud nation will be subject to this sort of terrorist activity as long as we live.  Billions spent, hundreds dead, more mained, and those resposible for 9-11 are not captured, Hussein is still around, name a task he has undertaken and you have to admit he has consistently failed miserably.  Democrats, however, are too stupid to figure out how incredibly weak and vulnerable Bush is.

Bush was APPOINTED by the Surpreme court, a move of questionable legitimacy in the first place (separation of powers).  And simply wrong: if their decision to discount hand counted ballots were valid, then they had no choice but invalidate the machine counted ballots as well (obviously no acceptable standard for counting chads/holes, or the margin of victory would not have been less than the margon of error). In which case, the electors would have been selected by the predominately republican State Legislature, so the same result would have held with the key difference of letting the people in Florida know that in fact they had no voice in selecting the President.

Bush is a liar.  He told lies that drew our country into a war we have declared victory in but we will never actually win.  But I guess lies only matter if they involve a Democrat's pecker, eh?  It's cool if a Republican lies during the State of the Union address on a matter that draws us into war with a sovereign nation.  The Washington Press corps may be predominately liberal Democrats (90%?  I want to see the source for that) but the media through which they express themselves is owned by 100% Conservative Republicans, including some individuals for whom the term is not really adequate.

"Blasphemous" rumors?  I don't recall any Republicans on the ballot for God.

Every time I get thinking about this sort of shit I get angrier and angrier, then I tune into Styx or something and mellow out looking at pictures of wet bottomed girls.  CMT had a good show called Cowboy U which had some decent wetlook poptential, although the best teaser looking part (two girls in panties with feet in a river)had the girls take all their clothes off before getting in the river.  A good scene with one of the girls sitting in a water trough after losing the pig wrestling competition though.  I feel better now.  Frasier's on!  Then America's Funniest Home Videos!  How can I stay mad...

In reply to Message (5842.1.1.1.1.1) Angry Re: good point

By G.O.P. - uu Fri 12/09/03 05:27:28 GMT

I am really getting sick of wackos and their stupid conspiracy crap!  Liberal Democrats will say any lies to try to win the next election.  Our enemies pull off a terrorist attack and some idiot has the audacity to say Bush is responsible? BULLSHIT!!!  Some people have a way too vivid imagination.  George Bush is a wonderful president and a wonderful human being.  Democrats have an axe to grind since they still think Gore really won the election. Gore lost fair and square.  They did count all the votes too many times!  So now they want to start blasphemous rumors to try to win the next election.  They need to get a life!
In reply to Message (5842.1.1.1.1) Hello good point

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Fri 12/09/03 04:02:25 GMT

Why didn't they say anything LAST year?  (besides being closer to election time?)
In reply to Message (5842.1.1.1) Question If true, then....

By Bostonwet - us Fri 12/09/03 03:00:04 GMT

Why does the Democratic Party (the organization that, excepting the Fox Network and talk radio, really does have great influence over mainstream media - close to 90% of the Washington press corps ADMIT to being liberal Democrat) not avail itself of these startling revelations in order to facilitate the defeat Bush in `04? Perhaps the Dems are under the control of the Zionist Conspiracy as well, or whatever stupid conspiracy theory du jour. BTW I am not a Republican and did not vote for Bush.
In reply to Message (5842.1.1) Hello Yes, off topic, but still interesting

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Fri 12/09/03 02:11:35 GMT

so you think it's a lie then?
In reply to Message (5842.1) Thumbs Down WAY off topic anti-Bush political rant [nt]

By Anonymous - us Fri 12/09/03 02:07:48 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (5842) Hello Check it out

By Check it out - us Thu 11/09/03 23:49:50 GMT

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/true911.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]