Wetlook-Online

Message # 5842.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: good point

Date: Fri 12/09/03 07:04:13 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
First -- Liberal Democrat does equal left wing wacko conspiracy theorist.

Second -- Wall Street Journal (for one) is pretty darn conservative. Any newspaper whose editorial page opines that the poor are "lucky duckies" because they don't need to pay income tax is not liberal.

Third -- I don't think that Bush knew. I think that most of the contradictions come from confusion and a (possibly subconcious) desire to seem more in control than he was. I bet that, if polled, more than a few other Americans would claim to have seen the first plane hit. If there was some form of consipircy we would have found out much more by now. (For instance, consider how much we know about how the Administration "knew" about WMD in advance.)

In reply to Message (5842.1.1.1.1.1) Angry Re: good point

By G.O.P. - uu Fri 12/09/03 05:27:28 GMT

I am really getting sick of wackos and their stupid conspiracy crap!  Liberal Democrats will say any lies to try to win the next election.  Our enemies pull off a terrorist attack and some idiot has the audacity to say Bush is responsible? BULLSHIT!!!  Some people have a way too vivid imagination.  George Bush is a wonderful president and a wonderful human being.  Democrats have an axe to grind since they still think Gore really won the election. Gore lost fair and square.  They did count all the votes too many times!  So now they want to start blasphemous rumors to try to win the next election.  They need to get a life!
In reply to Message (5842.1.1.1.1) Hello good point

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Fri 12/09/03 04:02:25 GMT

Why didn't they say anything LAST year?  (besides being closer to election time?)
In reply to Message (5842.1.1.1) Question If true, then....

By Bostonwet - us Fri 12/09/03 03:00:04 GMT

Why does the Democratic Party (the organization that, excepting the Fox Network and talk radio, really does have great influence over mainstream media - close to 90% of the Washington press corps ADMIT to being liberal Democrat) not avail itself of these startling revelations in order to facilitate the defeat Bush in `04? Perhaps the Dems are under the control of the Zionist Conspiracy as well, or whatever stupid conspiracy theory du jour. BTW I am not a Republican and did not vote for Bush.
In reply to Message (5842.1.1) Hello Yes, off topic, but still interesting

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Fri 12/09/03 02:11:35 GMT

so you think it's a lie then?
In reply to Message (5842.1) Thumbs Down WAY off topic anti-Bush political rant [nt]

By Anonymous - us Fri 12/09/03 02:07:48 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (5842) Hello Check it out

By Check it out - us Thu 11/09/03 23:49:50 GMT

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/true911.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]