minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 15:11:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 58380

Subject: Wow Seattle Pride 2013- Wetlook Nirvana!

Date: Thu 04/07/13 01:10:45 GMT

Name: canadian wetlooker ca

Email: robmeister007@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Happened to be down in Seattle visiting friends this past weekend and it happened to be Pride weekend with the huge parade and after party at Seattle Centre..

As some of you who live there know , there is the wonderful International Fountain.

Well , contrary to most June's in the Pacific Northwest which are cool at temps in the 60's , last weekend temps were in the upper 80's low 90's.

I must have seen more wetlook in 1 day then I have seen in the past 10 years! Tons of girls and guys getting wet, underwear, leggings, dresses, stockings , costumes, you name it . Totally uninhibited fun..... For a good 7 hours!!!!..

It was like Trafalgar Square circa 1993 but even better!

Nice thing is that there was a good mix of gay/straight people there , most pride events are attended by people from all walks of life and the atmosphere is very laid back and cool! I met a few girls that told me that it is the only day that you can put on a wet tshirt and underwear and go dancing in a fountain without looking out of place!

I was able to do some short HD videos via my phone which I would like to upload - does anyone know of anywhere that I can upload them for free?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]