Wetlook-Online

Message # 5834.1

Subject: Hello Re: Hope and Faith

Date: Thu 11/09/03 14:11:27 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There is...slapstick in it...it was taped 3 months ago and they aired behind the scenes clips on Entertainment Tonite in June. That scene showed a slapstick food and milkshake tit for tat scene between Faith and Kelly.

Faith Ford I can watch....but Kelly Ripa is somebody you can only enjoy if you turn the sound all the way down on the tv. I don't know how Regis and his audience can manage to sit thru listening to her each day...it would be impossible for her to be sexy in any wam scene...not unless they duct taped her mouth up first...ha ha

mk

In reply to Message (5834) Hello Hope and Faith

By Waterspaniel - us Thu 11/09/03 11:45:44 GMT

Some might've seen the first episode's food fight preview from this new ABC series, starring Faith Ford and Kelly Ripa, which premieres 9/26. There are indications it will have a slapstick approach. According to TV Guide: "...tries hard to revive ABC's TGIF tradition of slapstick silliness."

Could be worth keeping an eye on. Even if nothing of interest happens, watching these 2 lookers will be a visual treat.  Lookout

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]