minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:36:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 58333.4

Subject: Bouncing Re:Skirts and dresses material ???

Date: Sat 29/06/13 23:53:24 GMT

Name: Robert ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I totally agree and really do not understand the current trend for leggings and pants. Do please support Leon and Mostwam as he really does keep the flag flying for skirts and dresses. Flaviu at EuroWam still has superb sets but whereas his work was nearly 100% dresses and skirts they are now much less common. Perhaps we should all encourage him to go back to his old formula. Please producers listen to our wishes.
In reply to Message (58333) None Skirts and dresses material ???

By skirt and dresses wet - es Sat 29/06/13 09:37:59 GMT

Hi!

Since a long time ago, it's very difficult to find wetlook material with skirts and dresses. Summer is arriving and current page shows jeans, pants, leggings, and sometimes business suits with tight skirts, or short jean skirts. Some page offers wet prom dresses occassionally. But we cannot see long summer skirts, or maxi dresses/skirts, and so many kind of dresses or skirts that exist.  In fact, since "leonmoomin page", it doesn't exist a webpage or a section of any webpage focused only in skirts and dresses. What i supposse is that this is not an interesting topic for wetlook fans in general.

This is just what i think, i would like to encourage producers to produce more about this stuff.

Bye and enjoy this weekend!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]