minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 17:29:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 58333.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: On Drugs Re:Skirts and dresses material ???

Date: Mon 01/07/13 23:42:10 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello guitar guy;

Thank you for the complements, we really do try to appeal to as many different tastes as possible. Of course those tastes are very diverse. One person can like one thing while another likes the opposite, but we always try to appeal to the greatest number of fans as possible. We also try to produce top quality photographic images which we hope gives us a unique style.

You wrote; "I think maybe some ladies hate them, or maybe there are not enough requests?"

Admittedly we don't get very many requests for nylons, pantyhose, etc. But this certainly doesn't diminish your voice as we do occasionally produce a few images that have nylons. In fact a new update will be coming with a beautiful redhead in a shower wearing nylons that will be available within this week. It's not really a matter, if the ladies like them or hate them. Many of the fantastic girls we get to work with, are professional enough to understand that the outfits they wear are for our viewing pleasure. But we also have very specific requirements when we put together a look and a style so that when we photograph the models, everything will look cohesive in the final image. Unfortunately nylons may not fit a particular style or look, so we won't use them in if everything together doesn't look right.

Many contemporary styles do not include nylons as part of the fashion trend today, for the reasons you pointed out. Today's street-ware tends to be jeans and a t-shirt and yet these are also popular among wetlook fans. Look at the Ugg boot craze among some fans, the boots are in no way attractive to me, but others want to see girls wear them in the water, likely because at some point in their lives, they had seen a very attractive women wearing a pair. Jeans are also very popular wetlook clothes, and some producers have dedicated sites to jeans. Everyone has their own tastes and every taste is different. Personally I do like the dressed up look and we seek inspiration from modern styles. However, unlike the 50s-60s era of fashion, modern day high end contemporary fashions usually don't include, proper undergarments, hose, nylons, or even petticoats.

Now there is something I had proposed some time ago, but I never got back much response. That is, I can produce a wetlook site that has a more "vintage" appeal. Here is an example;

I created this image with the intent to give the image that nostalgic vintage look. On the technical side, I photographed the image using old school photography techniques and lighting, and I modified the image to look like it's aged and color shifted. More importantly, on the style side, we carefully picked out clothes for this set that appeared like it came from the 50s or 60s. If there is an interest for "vintage inspired" wetlook we can do more of this and it would likely feature more nylons and pantyhose, along with dresses. Not to forget that there is a diverse range of wetlook tastes, we could also do other vintage styles, such as a 60s go-go look, a 70s era hippy-look etc.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (58333.3.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Skirts and dresses material ???

By guitar guy - us Mon 01/07/13 04:17:55 GMT

A splash of glamour is a spectacular site, definitely beautiful ladies, and wearing the prescribed heels, but lacking only one component. I have purchased a few sets, but only when the outfit is complete with nylons. I think maybe some ladies hate them, or maybe there are not enough requests? But indeed the footwear, socks, or stockings, or pantyhose are clothing. Isn't it wet clothing we are looking for? If it be footwear, or boots, or winter clothing, a purse, jewelry and makeup, all are inclusive in details, and decorating one's self..... all the fuss and trouble she went through to look nice, then, just to get wet, (in reality or fantasy) IS what glamorous wetlook is all about. It's human nature to dress up, we do it for ritual, (ie: weddings, graduations, concerts) or anyone at any time who wishes attention, or admiration for beauty. (at the grocery store, or out to dinner) But the trend has been contrary, comfort takes precedence, less time and trouble in "decorating ourselves" for these events/ activities.

I really like your site, but I like nylons on a lady, especially if she gets wet wearing them, but that's just me.

I realize the current trend is to dress down, even formal events are bare legs, sandals, conservative with the jewelry, etc. So, in the 21st century, what we now define this as "glamorous" was not glamorous in the 40's-50's, but no less beautiful. It seems that body art has taken precedence over what clothes a person is wearing, more attention the tatoo, or what logo is on the T-shirt, as long as it is the usual T-shirt and jeans. (does getting a tat wet qualify for wetlook?  haha) The 60's in particular was a chic era, simple fashion yet elegant, flattering to the female body line, but.. still fully dressed with proper undergarments, stockings/ pantyhose, accessories.

This may be a good idea for a producer to pick up on, but with the hope it would generate enough interest to do a body of work based upon it (ie: eames era 60's fashion theme, for instance)

thanks for reading, keep up the great work!!

In reply to Message (58333.3.1.1) None Re:Skirts and dresses material ???

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Sun 30/06/13 14:20:13 GMT

You are correct, jeans & pants are popular among wetlook fans, and we often get requests for that. We also get requests for many other things as well, but "A Splash of Glamour" will always include a wide variety of styles, and we will always try to offer a unique balance of different looks

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (58333.3.1) None Re:Skirts and dresses material ???

By skirt and dresses wet - es Sun 30/06/13 08:07:41 GMT

I know your page offers a lot of skirts and dresses sets, thanks!! ANd i know there are some other pages which offers this kind of stuff. But i was talking about tendencies. Producers which offered skirts and dresses stuff are showing jeans and pants more and more. And obviously producers aren't the responsible of it, as this is a market and a business, and selling jeans, pants, leggins and jeans again is more productive and profitable for them.

I just would like to see a webpage dedicated to skirts and dresses or at least i also would like to see skirts and dresses fans more active than they are to try to encourage wetlook producers.

Have a nice day!

In reply to Message (58333.3) DVD/CD Re:Skirts and dresses material ???

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Sat 29/06/13 15:07:18 GMT

Hello

Hope you don't mind me barging into your topic with a sales pitch, but have you seen "A Splash of Glamour"?? We often photograph women in a wide variety of outfits which includes long dresses and plenty of skirts in a wide variety of situations, locations and such. Here are a few examples;

Sincerely EdR

asplashofglamour.com

In reply to Message (58333) None Skirts and dresses material ???

By skirt and dresses wet - es Sat 29/06/13 09:37:59 GMT

Hi!

Since a long time ago, it's very difficult to find wetlook material with skirts and dresses. Summer is arriving and current page shows jeans, pants, leggings, and sometimes business suits with tight skirts, or short jean skirts. Some page offers wet prom dresses occassionally. But we cannot see long summer skirts, or maxi dresses/skirts, and so many kind of dresses or skirts that exist.  In fact, since "leonmoomin page", it doesn't exist a webpage or a section of any webpage focused only in skirts and dresses. What i supposse is that this is not an interesting topic for wetlook fans in general.

This is just what i think, i would like to encourage producers to produce more about this stuff.

Bye and enjoy this weekend!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]