MyWetloook

Message # 58307.6.1.1

Subject: None Re:You have a own pool?

Date: Sun 30/06/13 20:43:16 GMT

Name: Maxi of maxiwam.com de

Email: maxi@maxiwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi EdR,

thank you for your extensive reply! Actually, it is a pool which is used by three or four families, and the cleaning is done by a company. So we hope that our ...let's say unusual... bathing habits won't affect the water too much...;)

Btw, congratulations for your site, it shows so many perfect pics! Would love to reach a similar quality and style! It is great there are people who do wetlook photos in a highly aesthetic manner!

Best

Maxi

In reply to Message (58307.6.1) Square Re:You have a own pool?

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Sat 29/06/13 19:56:59 GMT

If you've never owned a home with a pool (doesn't matter if it's indoor our outdoor) it can be a terrible experience to take on the maintenance, but it's not hard at all if you know some very basic steps to keeping the water clean and clear.

The filter is a very important part of keeping your pool clean, so it's important to keep the filter element clean too. It doesn't matter what type of filtering media your pool has, they all perform the same basic function (some better than others) they remove particulates from the water including algae, but if the filter is clogged or water is bypassing the filtering media, your pool will never become clean. Check the filter every 7 to 10 days and keep it clean it. Cleaning procedures vary depending on what type of filter media it uses, so become familiar with how to clean the filter and know when and how to replace the filtering media. For an indoor pool, if one isn't included, I would consider a UV filter. This will help kill any microorganisms which happen to be in the pool.

Chemicals. It's impossible to keep the water clean without chemicals, but certain types of pools are easier to control than others. For fresh water pools (which are the majority) you want to maintain a certain level of chlorine in the pool. Too much or too little is not good. But chlorine is not effective without the proper level of pH. In fact you can dump in truck loads of chlorine, but without the proper level of pH, the pool will never be clean or clear. Maintaining both chemicals at the proper levels can be tricky at first, but once you get the right amounts in balance, the pool will always remain crystal clear. The item you use to control pH is muriatic acid. When working with muriatic acid, be extremely careful, a drop on your skin will burn you and a drop in your eye will blind you. Add in a little at a time, over a period of time (to allow the acid to mix into the water) until your pH is correct, never over add.  There are additional chemicals you can try to help maintain pool clarity. Some filter medias have relatively large micron sizes and do not remove fine particulates as well as filtering media with smaller micron sizes. Particulates are what causes murky or cloudy water in pools. To remove fine particulates in some pools, it might be necessary to add a flocculant which are sold as water clarifiers. What flocculants do is chemically combine particulates floating in the water to make larger clumps which are easier for the filter media to trap. Read the directions on the label and increase your filter cleaning schedule as clarifiers tend to clog filters quicker.

Manual labor. Unfortunately it's often necessary to physically maintain your pool. All types of algae are the worse enemy of pool owners. Basically a water born plant, all algae needs to survive is sunlight, fortunately indoor pools are less likely to suffer algae blooms due to lack of sunlight. (Mine does, and it sucks) but no pool is immune to algae. Chlorine helps to control algae growth and so will algaecides, but sometimes chemicals alone won't remove algae growth on pool surfaces. For that, you need a good old fashioned pool brush to dislodge the algae from the surface it's growing on, which exposes the algae to more chlorinated water and circulate it to the filter where it can be trapped, to be washed away later. Black algae is much more difficult to kill because it's a type of algae which grows within a microscopic shell which chemical can't penetrate. If your pool has black algae, it will require a different chemical to soften the shell of the plant, so that with a brush and vigorous scrubbing , the shell will be pierced and chlorine can enter and kill the algae.

If you happen to live near the ocean, avoid jumping into a pool after swimming in the ocean, especially with the same clothes. Black algae thrives in the ocean and it can be easily transferred into a pool, and it's very difficult to kill. Shower off ocean water (even after being dried out) before entering the pool. Chemicals in laundry soap; So long as the clothes are rinsed clean, this should not be a problem. Enjoy your pool

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (58307.6) None Re:You have a own pool?

By Maxi of maxiwam.com - maxi@maxiwam.com de Sat 29/06/13 13:36:59 GMT

We will move in a house with an indoor pool in August this year. It's a rather tiny pool, let's say 5 to 3 m, but it's probably enough to have some fun...;)

Before, we always rented a spa area or holiday homes with pools. Was cool also, but rather far to drive.

For those having experience with heated indoor pools, is frequently wearing clothes affecting the water quality in the pool? Maybe not by dirt (we'll try to wear clean clothes), but by the stuff that is in the washing powder? We don't want to spoil the water too much...;)

Thanks for your input!

Best

Maxi

In reply to Message (58307) None You have a own pool?

By Wetlooker2 - se Thu 27/06/13 13:24:50 GMT

My dream are to have a own indoor pool there i can take a dip every day if i want,

maybe with clothes on every time to, in my first and second apartment i have i

have a bathtub, 95 times of 100 i go in to the water clothed.

Any here have make it possible to swim indoors

how much you want in your own home?

Maybe a good way to be a wetlook producer to.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]