MyWetloook

Message # 583

Subject: Info a recent true story

Date: Sat 19/10/02 04:54:28 GMT

Name: soakingwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My wife and I have been together 10 years.  We have shared numerous wetlook experiences together but I know she does not like to get wet with her clothes on.  It takes some careful planning on my part to get it right.  This story is true and surprised me because it was not planned by me.  It was a sweltering hot august day. The kinf of day that was 90 degrees and very humid.  You began to sweat as soon you did anything. We recently purchased a slip and slide  for our 2 children who are 3 & 5.  It was a sunday morning and We told the kids we would go on the slip and slide after breakfast.  We ate and me andd the kids put there bathing suits on. We went outside to blow up the slip and slide and hook up the water to it.  It was stifling out.  I was sweating heavily.  It was ready to go and I called to my wife. She came outside wearing a dark blue t-shirt and jean shorts that went to her just above her knees.  I said wheres your bathing suit. She said "I put it on in a little bit.  We went down to the slip and slide and turned it on.  I had to go in the house to get the cam corder and when I returned there was my wife standing there wet from head to toe on her front side.  I was surprised and sporting a instant bulge in my bathing suit, which I tried to hide. I asked her what happened and she said they did not know how to use it and i had to show them.  I asked why she did not have her bathing suit on and she just shrugged.  I was extremely happy but did not want to let know it was because she was wet.  Now it was a great opportunity, no only was she wet and dressed, I had the cam corder with me to watch it over and over again.  We all took turns on the slip and slide.  She got wetter and wetter. After a few slides she was soaked front and back.  Each time she got up from the ground the would wring out her t-shirt, which clung to her nice round breasts.  She had a sports bra underneath.  The jean shorts shined as the water oozed out with every move.  I could hardly stay calm.  After several times the kids wanted to go in the above ground pool.  They went in and to top off the day, my wife jumped right in with them.  I taped the whole thing and when she jumped in and surfaced th water cascaded down her shirt and clung to her boobs. Since it was navy blue there was a great shine on such a sunny day.  It was awesome.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]