Wetlook-Online

Message # 5825.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: ..I quite liked this videoclip

Date: Thu 11/09/03 10:36:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You don't need to know Portuguese in order to enjoy a videoclip of 2 ladies going in the lagoon in their nice summer dresses.
In reply to Message (5825.1) Bad Eyes Re: for Brazilian & period dress folks only

By soggybottom - uu Wed 10/09/03 22:56:40 GMT

Good clip. Guess you don't have to speake Portugese.
In reply to Message (5825) Hello for Brazilian & period dress folks only

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 10/09/03 15:46:59 GMT

FYI, I taped this off the Brazilian Globo tv channel tonight. Sopping might even like this too. I love these period dramas set in times before such things as spandex, tatoo's, body piercings and implants had invaded the world we now live in. Brazilian tv does an excellent job with making loads of big budget lavish productions set in the 18th and 19th centuries...and their latest tv production debuted this week...which is set in the 1920's (ala the Waltons era)..which is were this clip comes from. Those were the good old days when summer dresses were in fashion.

Anyway...to those of you in Brazil...here is a good example of the kind of period drama wetlook scene that is worth saving.

Those of you in Brazil can conribute back by gathering lots more clips from Brazilian tv stations than I can find. I can only get 2 Brazilian channels (Globo and Record channels) on my 3 dishes...but there are well over 12 other major channels down there that I cannot receive. The 2 channels I do receive yield at least 20 new wet clips per week...so Brazilian tv is a literal goldmine of wet events every day....so is Argentina...so I hope some of you from South America will try and help out by collecting all the clips you can find...and trading them with me. There is a LOT more to Brazilian wetlook than the mediocre wet t shirt scenes that keep getting posted from Brazil...so please gather more stuff like this and share it with the community.

Here is the video clip I created...4 mins long (9 megs)

It will stay online for 24 hrs and then deleted.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]