WetlookPro

Message # 5822.1.4

Subject: Wink Smile it will be free when the following happens

Date: Fri 12/09/03 01:19:45 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Afraid it would be a matter of throwing the doors open so thousands of people with absolutely no intention of joining can rape the site of every scrap of material.

However we make an promise- 100%- we will make styxwetworld a free site- when the following happens:

1 Panasonic, Sony, Canon and Nikon supply us with free cameras.

2. The clothes shops from where we get the outfits supply us with free clothes.

3 Elinchrom and Arri supply us with free lighting equipment.

4. Apple supplies us with a free computer (and software) to produce our material.

5. Raq supplies us with free servers on which to host our site.

6. The telecomunications companies supply us with free connections to upload it to you all. (However it is the equivalent of 400 Yahoo groups they would have to cover)

7. The pool locations we hire are provided free.

8. The models are prepared to work all day for nothing.

9. The petrol companies are prepared to supply free gas for ten people to travel to location (often hundreds of miles away). Alternatively free passes on public transport would be fine.

10 Maxell and Ridata undertake to supply us with free tapes, cards, etc. Along with various companies who could give us tripods, filters, equipment cases, props and a whole range of stuff.

11) The bank agrees that I don't have to pay the mortgage on my studio

12) That the 80% of this community who never do anything to support it, actually start doing so- instead of leaving it to the 20% who do everything.

Think that's about the best offer we can make- but we guarantee we'll keep our side of the deal when 1 through 12 have been achieved : )

In reply to Message (5822.1) Square Re: New Sticky Vicky Site Up

By me - uu Wed 10/09/03 08:35:34 GMT

thanks alot! great site.

I think more wetlook sites like styx and wetlook university should do the same.. a short period of some days so ppl can see what they get if they sign up!

In reply to Message (5822) Great New Sticky Vicky Site Up

By webmaster SVW - kennydrye@ntlworld.com gb Wed 10/09/03 07:04:49 GMT

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to introduce my new site. As you may or may not know www.Stickyvicky.biz has been abruptly withdrawn from cyberspace. This was due to a virus attack on the sites IP address causing irretrievable damage to the site and its domain name; this was my home coming after my first holiday in 3 years! All though this has been an almighty blow it has happened at the most appropriate time anything like this could do. My original webmaster Gavin has plans to leave the shoal and I have found a superb webmaster to continue and build on his great work. Gavin although not officially involved will remain in contact to lend advice on one of his favourite subjects, I’d just like to take this opportunity to write a BIG THANK YOU to Gavin and my members.

But you can’t keep a good girl and her site down and to prove just that my webmaster and team have worked 24/7 to produce the aptly named www.Stickyvickyworld.com. The new site gives us chance to show off the photography talents of new webmaster “Kendo” when given a camera, model and a ticket to Spain, as well as the entire archives from Stickyvicky.biz. Future sets will all be the same high res. Quality images seen on this e-mail and are to include a long awaited return from Louise, paddling pools, jelly wrestling, soap and water by the bucket full and what ever else feasible as requested by you the members.

By way of apology to what were my existing members I’d like to offer a 2 weeks of free membership on my new site.

username: guest

password: temp

I look forward to hearing from you all, please feel free to pass on this promotional password and username to other interested parties and forums, I would also like to hear from you with your views and thoughts on the new site and how we can improve it.

http://www.stickyvickyworld.com/contact.php?page=contact

PS another twenty galleries will be uploaded in the next two weeks

Tatar for now,

Vicky x

www.stickyvickyworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]