Wetlook-Online

Message # 58198.3.1

Subject: Angry that's what people call "constructive critique"

Date: Mon 17/06/13 11:31:19 GMT

Name: Jürgen de

Email: wetlook-fun@ws-net.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey George,

thanks for your message, but sorry, it doesn't sound like something that could motivate me to produce new videos. It is totally the opposite. I like to give you the answer to your 3 points and a generell view:

1. yes, but what's the problem about this? We love our old sets and our customers love them too. There are many people who have not seen this pictures and videos yet. The love to get it.

2. yes, but what's the problem about it? We don't write anything about HD at WetlookFun. If you like to watch HD videos only, you could go to our HD website or to the Wetlook Crawler or to any other wetlook site that offers HD videos. Our SD videos are of better quality than many of the new HD ones you can get on the market. Using a HD camera (like a mobile phone) does not make a good movie. WetlookFun offers classic pictures and videos. I don't see anything wrong about this.

3. yes, but what's problem about this? WetlookFun offers a new video or full photoset each 3-4 days Together with WetlookArt it is the cheapest deal you can get at the wetlook market. If you think that this is too expensive for you, please simply don't book a membership and go somewhere else. Then you will find out what it costs.

Sorry, you write that you "respect my work", but your mail sounds very different. If you think I'm "resting on my laurels", you may better go to one of the producers that offers you exact what you want. We have a lot of customers who love our new and our old pictures and videos. we offfer all time new material at WetFashionFun, all of the very best material at WetlookArt and a very high number of updates with full old sets at WetlookFun, everthing on a very low price level, especially in comparison to other producers.

No, we will not produce any 3D videos and no, we will not include our top quailty HD videos as "regular updates" on WetlookFun.

The quality of our HD movies (topmovie on WetFashionFun Video, DVD movies) is completely different than the video clips of "regular updates" of other websites. There are a lot of people who can see this difference and love our work, There are other people who are happy with the more easy productions of other websites too. That's fine. If you don't feel able to see the difference or if you don't need any top quality in the movies, that's fine too. Then you may better go to one of the other producers. They offer good work too.

Even if I would "rest on my laurels", I don't think that I have to ask you how I organice my live. It's simply my personal issue, if I like to offer people like you any more new productions in HD, 3D, with holograms or anything else. It' your issue if you dont want to buy anything of my work, That's fine and that's no problem.

And sorry, I don't need discussions like this.

Jürgen Koch

In reply to Message (58198.3) Exclamation A bit of constructive critique

By GeorgeSK - uu Mon 17/06/13 10:50:34 GMT

Dear Jurgen,

I will try to be constructive so please don't be offended by the following suggestions. You are one of the original wetlook photographers who started it all back then, however:

1. This website - www.wetlook-fun.de - seems to be only a repackaging and recycling of old sets and videos from www.wet-fashion-fun.de from the last 10 years or so.

2. As a consequence of point 1. your website lacks HD quality videos as they were shot before the HD era.

3. You charge more or less the same membership fee on this website as for your other websites, as if the content was brand new, which it is not. You know, you can only sell the same stuff over and over again up to a certain point where this business model becomes unsustainable.

Don't get me wrong, I respect your work, I just have a feeling (and have had it for the last 2-3 years now) that maybe you are resting on your laurels and as a result there is a stagnation in your work.

My hope is that this will motivate you to renew your focus on producing new high quality stuff, including HD movies as part of the regular updates and not a separate site with separate membership fee. Other wetlook producers have been doing so for some time now. HD is a new standard, not a luxurious addon. If you want to have a separate added value website, maybe you could start shooting in 3D and would be a wetlook pioneer again.

Many thanks. Looking forward to your reply.

In reply to Message (58198) Pictures new update at Wetlook Fun

By Jürgen - wetlook-fun@ws-net.net de Sun 16/06/13 22:29:19 GMT

The new car is here! What could be better than doing a fine car wash. By this action, Nadine can clean the car and herself too! The whole story ends under the garden shower, but first the water hose must be attached to the shower which becomes more difficult than originally expected!

www.wetlook-fun.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]