Wetlook-Online

Message # 5818.1

Subject: Hello Re: Russian wet pics site

Date: Wed 10/09/03 08:47:21 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There is nothing original nor "Russian" I can see there....just a collection of pics belonging to other producers. The site uses galleries from many of the producers here on this forum...including many of mine and Nigel's..and I have no problem with my pics being on others websites...but the first rule of netiquette has to be...if you use other people's pics to populate your galleries, then you are obligated to give appropriate credit to the producer who made them...and it is mandatory for you to set up a link to the original producers website in your links page.

And the first thing I see in all his galleries...are lots of pics belonging to Nigel, myself and Jim from wetlook unlimited, and so I go to his links section to see where he gives credit to us, and no such links or credits are set up  The only producer he seems to acknowledge is Erik Elsas.

I am totally amenable to letting fan sites use my pics on their sites...they will get my full support.,...but only if they place a credit notice/link on their site accordingly.

Anyway...this is "not" a "russian site"...it is merely a site with pics taken from other producers websites without their permission and stored on a russian webhosting service...there is no russian wetlook on this site I can see...all the pics are of non russian women from other countries and websites.

Sorry if I sound mean....but it irritates me when somebody takes a load of my pics without asking me, and then does not give me any credit or a link back.

Fans and fan based webmasters will find all of us producers to be most generous and amenable to letting you host our pics...but the rules of netiquette require that you ask first and place the appropriate credit/link on your site....and if not....then your website will be discredited as soon as I find out about it.

MK

In reply to Message (5818) Pictures Russian wet pics site

By Al - servoledonne@email.it it Wed 10/09/03 05:24:07 GMT

Hi everybodies!! Probably you've already look at this wetty site, if not click at: www.wetworld.narod.ru

Lots of exciting pictures of exciting wet women.

I've find it just surfin into a yahoo group...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]