WetlookPro

Message # 58176.1.2

Subject: On Drugs Re:contact Perfect Wetlook

Date: Tue 18/06/13 01:16:24 GMT

Name: Doc Foster uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OMG does that mean UMD is dead?  Happy

Kudos to you MK from a fellow midlander who discovered your work on compuserve many years ago . . . . and paid something stupid like £1 a minute for dialup. Anyhow, keep living the dream, man. x

In reply to Message (58176.1) None contact Perfect Wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 15/06/13 02:03:40 GMT

FYI....you contacted the wrong entity. All download stores on the UMD system are individually owned and operated by separate producers....so just contact Perfect Wetlook and I am sure they can sort things out for you.

Here...I found their email address on their message postings....you can reach them here...

perfectwetlook1@gmail.com

Contacting UMD on an issue related to a specific download store....is like sending an email to Colonel Sanders if you have a problem with your KFC chicken dinner.....you will not get an answer...cos Colonel Sanders is dead.....ha ha...so you need to contact that particular store owner.

MK

In reply to Message (58176) None Problem with UMD

By Bn - de Fri 14/06/13 13:17:37 GMT

Hi,

about eight days ago i bought two updates of "Perfect Wetlook" on UMD. I clicked on "My Purchases" and there were

two thumbnails of the updates. But only one had links for the download. After i emailed the UMD Admin (without any answer) i saw that the thumbnail without the links (Dark Jeans) on the "My Purchases" and the update on the PW site was gone.

Its now available again but my links are not longer available anymore. I emailed the UMD again... without any answer.

Any help? Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]