MyWetloook

Message # 58166.1

Subject: Hello Re:continuing with the "Splash" tv series discussion at 58099

Date: Thu 13/06/13 21:26:51 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good stuff MK.
In reply to Message (58166) None continuing with the "Splash" tv series discussion at 58099

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 13/06/13 16:19:52 GMT

One of the major shortcomings with the wetlook forum is that when message threads gets responded to and folks continue with further discussions, those threads never get bumped to the top of the page as do all messages on all other forums softwares like phpBB and UMD forum do....so whenever there is an ongoing discussion they get lost and drop out view after 2-3 days. It would be great if Nigel could modify the thread display system so that when folks continue responding to a thread then that thread gets bumped to the top of the page so folks can see it and add their 2 cents -- cos people often reply to my old threads and often I do not respond, not because I am being rude, but because I never saw those responses cos the thread had dropped so far down the page that I did not see it.

Anyway....I will manually bump up this thread in order to respond to Francis..

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?58099.1.2.1

Francis....an update for you, regarding the Chinese version of the "Splash" tv series....I said there were no wetlook scenes on that series so far, in the first 5-6 episodes, but in the latest episode that aired  they had a Chinese singer in a silver dress who sang a song during the interlude segment, and then she jumped into the pool in her dress.....so the Chinese version just racked up 1 scene. Also, the Argentinian version of that show just started and they had the girls in dresses in the pool in the opening segmnent promo bits.....and the Romanian version is about to debut this month and looks proimising too.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]