Wetlook-Online

Message # 58142.3.1.1

Subject: None 2 more examples

Date: Wed 12/06/13 17:21:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good spot.....yes it appears that the continuity person kinda  overdid it in that movie...cos she is wetter later on that she was before....but I am not complaining....looks good to me.

Here are 2 more examples where actresses were continually wetted down while making a wet scene that took all day so they had to keep wetting the girl down...

Director John Ford wetting Maureen O Hara again while making the wet scene in the film "The Wings of Eagles"

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21900000/John-Wayne-Maureen-O-hara-john-wayne-21928565-1000-800.jpg

In that scene Maureen runs into the lake in her dress...and then has to show up later at a pool party in her wet dress....so they needed to make her look wet when she arrives at the party..

Julie Andrews being wetted down again during the capsized boat scene in "The Sound of Music"....cos she had to look wet 10 minutes later cos that scene went on for a long time after she left the lake...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhp2oc4owy1qcs1jy.jpg

That Julie Andrews scene in The Sound of Music is a perfect example of how "sustained wetloo"....even when you constantly wet the actress down....does not really work well at all....cos just analyze that Sounds of Music scene....

....Julie falls in the lake and emerges wet and dripping.....and thats all good....but follow that same scene for the next 5 minutes...cos after she leaves the dock the next 5 minutes of that film are where Julie follows the girls into

the house and listens to them singing....and Julie is still in the same wet dress when she is inside the house....and we know for a fact that director Robert Evans was using a watering can to constantly wet Julie....but even doing that when Julie

is in the house only her hair looks wet and her dress has lost all the wetlook effects.So....it just does not work....to sustain a girl out of the water for more than 5 minutes and maintain those wetlook effects for more than a few minutes.

If you want to make a girl look wet constantly in an out of the water setting.....then you need to come up with a clever concept to do that.....e.g. many music videos create a concept where it is raining indoors.....those are quite interesting.

I liked that old Ken Shimura Show comedy skit from Japan.....about the office girl who seems to have her own "personal cloud"....and where everybody else is dry....but wherever she walks she has her own cloud over her head that follows her and only rains on her, and

not the other people.....I enjoyed that concept....and you can easily do that concept with a stagehand and an off camera overhead shower hose.

MK

In reply to Message (58142.3.1) None Re:To Wetlook Producers

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 12/06/13 02:44:18 GMT

It's funny that I think I've seen a case where this might be inverted. There is a movie titled "Il burbero" (Italian) or "Der Brummbär" (German); there is a clip on WAMBANK here:

http://thewambank.com/videos.php?id=5929

It would take the two several minutes to climb down the side of that tower, but as they reach the bottom, she is still dripping wet... perhaps a case of the production assistants getting a little too carried away with the water?  ...not that I'm complaining.

In reply to Message (58142.3) Dancing Re:To Wetlook Producers

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Wed 12/06/13 01:54:55 GMT

It's an interesting idea, but for us producers, it's technically difficult to pull off. I agree with MK on this. The clothes would have to constantly be soaked otherwise they begin to dry out. I would add to MK's excellent original response, that it would be difficult to portray a story (on video) where a source of water doesn't exist. In fact without a visual cue such as a pool, or garden hose, a reason for being soaked, the audience may not understand whats going on.

The model would have to be constantly soaked. Damp clothing doesn't show "wetness" very well on vids or photos. You almost have to have physical water pouring out of the clothes for the camera to "see it", which would make for an interesting conundrum for the audience. Maybe it can be explained as magic or other supernatural phenomenon, but it might look a bit weird, for what may ultimately appear as a rather large volume of water unexplainably pouring out of some woman's outfit, even for those who love wetlook. Perhaps using a different substance, such as vegetable oil instead of water will help portray soaking wet clothes. The vegetable oil will look wetter and not dry out as quickly. Also take advantage of obvious visual and audio cues, that can be presented, such as images of puddles and drips tracked all over a floor and sounds, such as squishing shoes, etc.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (58142) Hello To Wetlook Producers

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Mon 10/06/13 08:34:51 GMT

Last couple of days I am having this fantasy. In most of the wetlook videos, the girls get wet in water, shower, pool, sea, rain etc. I mean there is a source of water where they got wet. However, last couple of days, I am having fantasy of beautiful girls doing there regular days work but they are in wet cloths. I mean its not shown how they got wet, but they are wet, they like it and they are comfortable in doing their regular work in wet cloths. So some videos can be made where the girls are working in the office, cooking, going on a date, driving or even  sleeping in dripping wet cloths.What do you think about the idea??   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.055 seconds to generate ]