Wetlook-Online

Message # 58142.3

Subject: Dancing Re:To Wetlook Producers

Date: Wed 12/06/13 01:54:55 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's an interesting idea, but for us producers, it's technically difficult to pull off. I agree with MK on this. The clothes would have to constantly be soaked otherwise they begin to dry out. I would add to MK's excellent original response, that it would be difficult to portray a story (on video) where a source of water doesn't exist. In fact without a visual cue such as a pool, or garden hose, a reason for being soaked, the audience may not understand whats going on.

The model would have to be constantly soaked. Damp clothing doesn't show "wetness" very well on vids or photos. You almost have to have physical water pouring out of the clothes for the camera to "see it", which would make for an interesting conundrum for the audience. Maybe it can be explained as magic or other supernatural phenomenon, but it might look a bit weird, for what may ultimately appear as a rather large volume of water unexplainably pouring out of some woman's outfit, even for those who love wetlook. Perhaps using a different substance, such as vegetable oil instead of water will help portray soaking wet clothes. The vegetable oil will look wetter and not dry out as quickly. Also take advantage of obvious visual and audio cues, that can be presented, such as images of puddles and drips tracked all over a floor and sounds, such as squishing shoes, etc.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (58142) Hello To Wetlook Producers

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Mon 10/06/13 08:34:51 GMT

Last couple of days I am having this fantasy. In most of the wetlook videos, the girls get wet in water, shower, pool, sea, rain etc. I mean there is a source of water where they got wet. However, last couple of days, I am having fantasy of beautiful girls doing there regular days work but they are in wet cloths. I mean its not shown how they got wet, but they are wet, they like it and they are comfortable in doing their regular work in wet cloths. So some videos can be made where the girls are working in the office, cooking, going on a date, driving or even  sleeping in dripping wet cloths.What do you think about the idea??   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]